X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelma32
    Hi 2bam!!
    I was just wondering what your opinion was on the fact that sg1 is canceled?

Do you think it will picked up by another channel?

Thanx!!!

Shelley
    I think anything could happen with SG1. In this case, it's enjoyed a longer run than most. Very rare happening here. If another channel is intelligent enough, they will pick it up......it's a great show all around!

Comment

Originally posted by principia
      hi

what's the reaction of the atlantis cast and crew to the cancellation of SG1?

thanks
      principia
      Surprised, but proud of Atlantis at the same time for staying strong. I can't speak for any of them but I'm sure they all are sad to see SG1 theoretically go.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        Hi love, my question is a spoiler

Spoiler:
        If that is your bike that Mitchell rides, what kind is it? ie...stunt Honda, Yamaha...can't make it out in the pic. Thank you!
        Tis a Honda CBR RR 600.....2003 model.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
          Thank you soooooo much for replying to these questions... it really means alot to us fans to know that you care what we think!!!
          I will also say that you look damn fine in white... very nice... Working with Torri must have been an absolute pleasure, she is one of the nicest people i have ever met!! I would love to meet you too... one day!!!
          I'm sure that will happen soon enough. I love meeting new people all the time, and I'm sure it would be my pleasure to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            Surprised, but proud of Atlantis at the same time for staying strong. I can't speak for any of them but I'm sure they all are sad to see SG1 theoretically go.
            What an adorable smiley! Both cute & butch at the same time!
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

It's a beautiful thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                2BAM,
                First I want to thank you for your time you share with us. Secondly, I just want to express my heartache at the terrible news we received about the cancellation of SG-1. We, the fans are not giving up. We are fighting for you guys. You there are all a part of our family.

On to the question:

What effect will the cancellation have on the crew, stunt crew, and others?
                Most of the crew, myself included, have been working in this industry for a very long time and realize that it is unstable at the best of times. We will all just continue on with our lives and proceed to other positions within the industry. Atlantis is continuing, SG1 may as well with another channel, so alot of us will still be here next season anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                  hey 2BAM
                  WHAT DO WE DO???? :'(
                  no stargate, soon your telling me its just a t.v show
                  Is there any ways in which the fans can contribute (besides the online petition) to help save it?
                  I am not aware of any specific method for saving a show once that has been done but I would be writing in to the network making the call on this particular show if that was me. I assume alot of people are doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                    firstly.. i have to say how sorry i am to hear about the cancellation of sg1 ...the show has been a constant in my life since i was 11yrs old.

you promised you would never tell!!!

this one cos i started weapo0ns training last night..im learning the bo-staph..then hopefully the khali sticks!!
                    Staff, would be the spelling. Kali would be the spelling. Stewie never wins or the world would end, is the answer to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
                      Hi BAMBAM..!

As I'm sure you are aware, we all here are very saddened at the refusal of Sci-Fi to renew SG-1. I hope that you will pass on the word to everyone at Bridge Studios, that your fans are united and pulling for any and all possibilities that SG-1 may continue either as the series we love, or in some other form. I cetainly intend to write letters to that effect to all those that might have some influence on the outcome, but either way, we all hope that you are all aware that we love you all, and are working to keep Stargate alive..!

On to my question, which is really a direct question to you personally, rather than about either of the shows per se. Have you heard about the idea for the tissue box mail barrage (I've already bought some tissue boxes!)? If so, what do you think about it? We hope it will be a dramatic gesture of fan support to TPTB..! Thanks for all your hard work making quality entertainment..!
                      I have not heard of that tactic, very dramatic indeed. Um........I can't give my support to any sort of barrage such as that but you are all out there with your own free will.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        It's a beautiful thing!
                        Thank you, I love it myself!!

Comment

Thank you, I love it myself!!
                          oooohhhh do i sense a little Sam and Jack shipper in our resident Stunt coordinator?? *shifty eyes*

on another note... LOL... Do you ever get a chance to work with/swap notes with Dan Shea?? He seems to be a really cool, down-to-earth kinda guy... much like yourself...
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                            oooohhhh do i sense a little Sam and Jack shipper in our resident Stunt coordinator?? *shifty eyes*

on another note... LOL... Do you ever get a chance to work with/swap notes with Dan Shea?? He seems to be a really cool, down-to-earth kinda guy... much like yourself...
                            No there is no "shipping" within this stunt coordinator. Dan pretty much is kept busy on SG1 fulltime unless I am double booked on Atlantis and he may cover the set. I choreograph and supervise the major fight sequences on SG1 so when I am working in that capacity, I am self contained. I report to the director/producers directly and make sure the fight is properly covered on set and in the editing room. When I am performing this function on SG1, I am the stunt coordinator on set at that time.And yes, Dan is very cool, and down to Earth..............The love symbol, by the way, was for my motorcycle, not any shipping in any form............yeck!!

Comment

That is one sleek looking bike My brother-in-law has a few, but I don't know what makes/models... Nothing as gorgeously black as that tho!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                                That is one sleek looking bike My brother-in-law has a few, but I don't know what makes/models... Nothing as gorgeously black as that tho!
                                For some reason, all of my vehicles are/were black...............Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................?
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 30 August 2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X