This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I see Ginge has stolen Sheppard away from us thunker/whumpers again!
    That cat is a shameless hussy, or should I say pussy!
    BamBam, can you tell us which episode you're having a meeting about at 9.00a.m.? Any interesting stunts coming up in it, that you can give us some hints about?

In particular I think we all want to know will Shep get whumped in Phantoms??

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      She(Lucy) is not a trained film dog. She is mine and my ex-girlfriend's personal pet. She is really a member of the family. She wouldn't know what to do on set except look cute.
      Well, sometimes that's the point She is very very cute Give a hug to her from me, please (and here, have some jello )

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      lol that's what I said (for Australia), every country has both it's pitfalls and perks I guess
      Where abouts in Europe? I have friends there
      I'm from Slovakia. Which is in the heart of Europe. (and yes, the country really exist and no, it doesn't look like the country in the movie "Hostel" *snorts* )
      ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
      McKAY: I’m always like this.
      ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Hey !!How are you? One thing I wanted to tell you for a long time you are totally hot!!

I wanted to ask you if we will see more of Teyla and Sheppard scenes together?I mean as you can see I'm a fan of Teyla and Sheppard(sheyla fan) and I would love to see their relationship getting stronger!(I hope on phantoms and sunday we will see that)
        And I really want to see a Teyla episode, cause she soooooo deserve it!

Comment

Hi BamBam! Cute photo of you and the dog! I see Shep and cat have made an appearance to!!

The 'Atlantis Bunch' seem like a lot of fun to work with. Have you ever been working on an action sequence and just had to stop for a while because you've all been laughing too much?!! Or would that be too unprofessional?!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            What is that pic from? A training session? Or Eragorn??

ETA: Night! Or..Morning..
            Morning! On the set of BLADE III stunt doubling the Drake character.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
              OooOO new episode Tell all the stunt guys for us that they are doing an awesome job, we're very impressed
              I always do but the meeting, which just concluded, is not with the stunt guys.....it's called a concept meeting and all of the heads of departments attend.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Hee, sorry didn't mean to be so bossy, but yeah, just thinking of you dude! night
                No worries thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Cute dog!!!

But hey did you know that my cat has already been on SGA??

(all the Shep crew groan - oh no not that pic AGAIN!)

Huh......big cat!

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                    Hey again - thanks for answering so quickly. Have to give my sister the credit though she was the one who spotted you.
                    NP

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      I see Ginge has stolen Sheppard away from us thunker/whumpers again!
                      That cat is a shameless hussy, or should I say pussy!
                      BamBam, can you tell us which episode you're having a meeting about at 9.00a.m.? Any interesting stunts coming up in it, that you can give us some hints about?
                      It's called "The Ark" and that's all I can tell you about that.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        In particular I think we all want to know will Shep get whumped in Phantoms??
                        To know the whumping, one must watch the episode yound Jedi.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
                          Well, sometimes that's the point She is very very cute Give a hug to her from me, please (and here, have some jello )

I'm from Slovakia. Which is in the heart of Europe. (and yes, the country really exist and no, it doesn't look like the country in the movie "Hostel" *snorts* )
                          Consider her hugged.

Comment

Hi! Just wanted to know if there's any chance of you coming to the NYC con in November? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Sheppard
                              Hey !!How are you? One thing I wanted to tell you for a long time you are totally hot!!

I wanted to ask you if we will see more of Teyla and Sheppard scenes together?I mean as you can see I'm a fan of Teyla and Sheppard(sheyla fan) and I would love to see their relationship getting stronger!(I hope on phantoms and sunday we will see that)
                              And I really want to see a Teyla episode, cause she soooooo deserve it!
                              Yes they will be seen together, of course......

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                Hi BamBam! Cute photo of you and the dog! I see Shep and cat have made an appearance to!!

The 'Atlantis Bunch' seem like a lot of fun to work with. Have you ever been working on an action sequence and just had to stop for a while because you've all been laughing too much?!! Or would that be too unprofessional?!!

A laughing fit or two has been known to occur from time to time, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X