• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c, your humour makes me tickle
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by David
      Say you could only see either Season Eight of SG-1 or Season One of Atlantis - never, for the rest of time, had access to the other season, which would you pick?
      I would SO pick S8!

Comment

Say you could only see either Season Eight of SG-1 or Season One of Atlantis - never, for the rest of time, had access to the other season, which would you pick?
        Season 8!!!!! Even tho I am looking forward to seeing Atlantis. Not watching S8 would be like leaving something unfinished. It would be like reading a book only part of the way thru. Even if I wasn't happy with parts of the book, I would still have to finished it. To see what the writers have instore. After 7 years they still surprise me.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

SG1S8 as there already is a story, in 'A' I'll have to wait for ever to get anything..in S8 I'll just see what happens next...and the characters are already familiar!!!

Comment

I'd have to say S8, only because I'm so used to the characters already, and I'm quite slow to adapting to change. Plus, as much as it might end in a Jack/Sam ship, if it is the last season, I'd want closure and need to know how it all ends. Also I like SG1 and I don't think I'll be able to stop comparing them to the Atlantis SG1 team.
            If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

By far season 8, i am a SG-1 addict and as long as it is on the air i'll watch it.
              -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
              -Jack O'Niell

Comment

Definitely Season Eight of SG-1.

It's (probably) the end of the series, and after all of that time, I'd have to see how it ends. I have a lot of memories of this show. For instance, I started watching at "Full Circle," you know, when they thought it was going to be over last year? And I managed to watch all 17? eps in one year.

Also, contrary to some belief, I don't think they're going to make the end immensely shippy. And I KNOW that neither RDA nor AT would appreciate them going "ship" at the expense of Teal'c and Daniel.

AND, even if this WASN'T the end of the series, it'd probably be the last time we saw all four of the main characters together, because one of The Powers said something like "The franchise is getting bigger than the people," or something like that. Well, that pretty much sums it up for them, doesn't it?
                We know where THEIR heads are at.

Also, though I love to hate McKay and I think replacing Dr. Weir was just WEIRd, Atlantis looks really good, and I'm very proud of how the series is developing. And I know that Atlantis is definitely going to make it past the first season, what with how greedy Sci-Fi is. That means that I'd get another chance to not only see the rest of the series, but to catch the rest of it in syndication.

Comment

Season 8.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Ummm.....both? No, I'd choose Atlantis, because of the cool Ancient technology.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                    My deviantART profile

Comment

Season 8, because I only saw the pilot of Atlantis, and it bored me to death. I never went back. Besides, Daniel's in SG1.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

NOT GONNA CHOOSE!! NUH UH!!! NOT GONNA MAKE ME!!

geeze.....you all make this decision look super easy. I love both shows for there hilarity and sci-fi...ness. But i guess since i am more accustom to Stargate i will have to say season eight. Can't wait to see how they end it.......or not! I really love alantis tho for the friggen hillariousness of mcKay tho!!
                        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

I still haven't made up my mind yet
                          Are we supposed to make it up for you? Can't blame you though, don't know, myself. Everything is so "black & white" for Shadow....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Jeepers creepers, folks, if you think Stargate is that horrible, now, why are you wasting your time here? Personally, I've enjoyed almost every ep so far. Some more than others, but that's the way of all seasons. I understand having differences of opinion; that's a matter of taste. But if you believe (as the first several people to reply to this thread either imply or state baldly) Stargate SG-1 is ruined beyond all hope of redemption, why are you still not only watching the show, but also participating in an online forum about it?

On topic, I'd have to go with SG-1, definitely. Atlantis is still in the new shakedown phase of existence; once they've got it fully on its feet that might change, but at this point I'm still leery of giving it my full allegiance.
                            My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                            -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                            -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                            -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

That is one hard question. I like Jack and the rest of SG-1 but I realy like Mckay. But all in all, I would have to chose Jack. Sorry Mckay.
                              Last edited by Daniel's Sister; 28 October 2004, 03:18 PM.
                              *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Atlantis is better than I thought it would be, but that may be damning it with faint praise. I've gotta go with SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X