X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8. No doubt.

Comment

Atlantis could end up like one of those crappy spin off like My big fat greek life.
      The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Now that I've stopped reading spoilers and watching teasers and whatnot for Atlantis, I'm back to looking forward to it a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          Say you could only see either Season Eight of SG-1 or Season One of Atlantis - never, for the rest of time, had access to the other season, which would you pick?
          Stargate, without a doubt. I have very little interest in Atlantis, other than it's a Stargate show made by the same ppl. But to even think of missing the end of my fave show... no way, no how. I must have my happy ending(s)!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Stargate - season 8. I'm in until the end, I'd just hate not seeing what happened to all the characters.

If Atlantis is good, it will get picked up for season 2 and I can probably get caught up on the backstory then. Even if I can never, ever see season 1. Always a way to work the system.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

S8 of course! I'm emotionally attached to the characters!!! I want to see some resolution to Sam and Jack (I want em together...) and to see what happens to the while team...I'll watch Atlantis, but I have no emotional investment in it yet, so if I had to chose...S8!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Stargate SG-1 : Season 4

To me it had several great episodes in there, including some of my favorites.
                (Point of no return, Tangent, The Curse, Chain Reaction, 2010, Window of Oppertunity and the one with *drools* Elisabeth Rosen... Prodigy)
                Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Stargate. It's the way I am, I like to watch a show in its entirity if I am going to watch it at all. Unless I have a really good feeling about something I tend not to watch it until it's well into a second series and still getting a good reception. Then I wait for the repeats. Or for Mr W to get the DVDs.

But of course I'll watch both.

Madeleine

Comment

Id pick my nose.
                    Jack O'Neill: How's a needle in my butt going to get water out of my ear?

Comment

Season 8.

I can't stand spin-offs. I either love the original and hate the sequel or viceversa. Trek has poisoned my mind and I see spin-offs as nothing more than a desperate push to make more money and nothing else.
                      Honk if you love cheese

Comment

But- but-

:: takes some deep breaths ::

Deep Space Nine! It was Fab! It had Trials and Tribbleations, and Pale Moonlight!

TNG! It had Jean Luc in it, and Measure of a Man, and Best of Both Worlds!

Voyager! It had...

... um, okay, you win.
                        Last edited by Madeleine; 22 May 2004, 10:39 PM.

Madeleine

Comment

It's got to be Stargate SG1. I have to find out what happens to our favourite characters.
                          sigpic

Comment

i'd pick SG-1

not seeing the start of season 8 would be like season most of a movie but skipping the end which i couldn't do.

i could miss atlantis because it is new but like i said, not seeing season 8 would be like missing the end of a movie

sigpic

Comment

What would I pick.... I'd probably pick up a shovel, beat David to death with it and watch Season 8 and Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                                What would I pick.... I'd probably pick up a shovel, beat David to death with it and watch Season 8 and Atlantis
                                I'll pin her down for ya.

(hey, if Davey calls me he, I'm calling Davey her)

Comment

Working...
                                X