Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Your Favorite Character Of All The Stargate Shows?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard -- because he's my twin, personality wise.

Sam must get a mention too, because I love her.

Comment

O'Neill - master of humor

Comment

Daniel and Beckett and McKay all three tie for first place (i know i was supposed to only put my favorite, but the truth is that all are my favorites )
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Has to be Oma Desala, making crispy critters out of Jaffa, in "Maternal Instinct." Then there's Melia, the Ancient female from "Before I Sleep," I don't know what it is about her, but I did take a liking. The best of the best though, is still, dun dunna dunn, Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
            My favorite character is Jack O'neill because is very humorous, but who is your favorite character of all the stargate shows?
            SAM CARTER!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Gotta be Jack O'Neill.....closely followed by Sam Carter. I like them even better together!

Comment

Sheppard followed very closely by Rodney McKay...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I know that there is most likely is already a thread like this out there, but my search-fu is weak, so I couldn't find it.

So, as the title says, who are your favorite character(s) form SG-1, SGA, SGU? I know it might be hard to find a favorite character in SGU, but I know I have one!

Here we go:

SG-1: Teal'c: He just grows as a character so much over the course of the series, gotta love him!

SGA: Ronon Dex: I just love him for his bad ass fighter type role in the show!

SGU: The Destiny: Yes I consider the ship a character, and it's the best damn character on the show!
                  ^That little animated banner says it all! I am a fan of all the Stargates. They each have their own unique style that keeps me watching!
                  Team Badass!!

Comment

It's only hard for me to find a favorite on SGU because are there are a few that are really close, just as there were with SG-1 and SGA.

SG-1: Daniel Jackson. I feel I can relate to him the most, both while he's bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, and when he's cynical later on. Ultimately he encompasses varying aspects of... me.

SGA: John Sheppard. I could have grown to appreciate Elizabeth Weir to the same extent, but alas. Rodney McKay's somewhat nihilistic lifestyle is a bit up my alley, but Sheppard's mannerisms and willingness to persevere always impressed me. He's funny, too. Very funny, and in no small part due to Flanigan's excellent timing.

SGU: Nicholas Rush. It was a close call between him, Greer and Eli, but Rush just steals the show in every scene he's in. In a good way, too, so I'm inb4 all that Rush hatred I'm seeing. I think he's a joy to watch.
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Oh yea, Rush is an awesome character! He is really the only character that I want to keep watching. I can't wait to see what her really knows, because we all know he pretty much knows what is going on!
                      ^That little animated banner says it all! I am a fan of all the Stargates. They each have their own unique style that keeps me watching!
                      Team Badass!!

Comment

SG1 - Sam, well no one does whump like she does
                        Jack, He's just so darn adorable, and funny as hell
                        Janet, Best doctor ever in stargate *sniffs* I miss her

SGA - Teyla, She had so much good potential that was never utilised but I still loved her
                        Lorne, Well what's not to like *drools*
                        Carson, My cute fellow Scot

SGU - Young, He's shown a bit of potential, especially in the leadership department...And he's easy on the eye
                        sigpic

Comment

SG1:
                          Sam. Hot, smart and bad-ass. What's not to like?
                          Jack. He's just so darn funny.
                          Janet. Best. Doctor. Ever. Nuff said.
                          Jonas: Just look at his adorable smile! Aww....
                          Vala: I just love her. Especially when she's with Daniel.

SGA:
                          Carson. Lovable and caring. Who doesn't like that type of character?
                          Zelenka. He's just brilliant.

SGU:
                          Rush. What is he up to!?
                          Young. So far he appears to be an excellent leader.
                          TJ. She really grew on me after 'Time'.
                          Eli. He's just so adorable and funny. What's not to like?
                          sigpic

Comment

SG1: Jack, Daniel, Major Coburn and System Lord Camulus

SGA: John, Rodney and Radek

SGU: Destiny and her Crew (can't pick a fave)
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

SG1: Cam , Jonas,

SGA: Lorne, John, Ronon

SGU: Sorry I Just Dont Like It

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

SG1: Jack and Jonas.

SGA: John and Teyla.

SGU: Don't watch.
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X