Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Your Favorite Character Of All The Stargate Shows?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel of course!

Lizbeth
    das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

I have to go with Teal'c as my favorite character. Every show should have someone who always stands around, raises his eyebrow, and says INDEED.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
        Does my sig give ya an answer????
        Does my sig give you the answer?

Comment

Sheppard is my all time favorite but I also like Dr Zelenka....
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

My favorite character is Daniel Jackson, mainly because he so much like me. So inquisitive and filled with wonderment, yet with that hint of strength and determination. Not to mention he's so adorable!!

"It's just so damn exciting sir!"-Jack
            "We are Hathor. Kneel before your goddess!"

Comment

On SGA it's a threeway tie...Carson, McKay, Sheppard.

On SG-1, Well it used to be Jack....because I just LOVE RDA....But then thanks to his lessened and then non-existent appearances, I got to know Sam and she became my personal hero (well okay...FICTIONAL personal hero).

So just in case my sig...which outlines exactly how much I admire Samantha Carter and why...and the above sentence haven't quite given it away yet...

...my favorite character is...(drum roll please)...

SAMANTHA CARTER!!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I liked cute/geek Danny boy. I also liked (does cute/geek count?) Sam. I liked 'em because they were honest, hardworking, good at what they do and not concerned too much what others felt about thier opinion. All around cool people.

Ack - Teal'c! T-man rocks! He's the spiritual influence and when he had his symbiote, he was the one who could withstand almost anything that SG1 would crumple up unconcious around. He could save them if they were in trouble in most cases, he had that amazing sixth sense and he's very loyal - but not so much that it blinds him as to his goal in life.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

SG1 - Carter
                  SGA - McKay
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                    Does my sig give you the answer?
                    Indeed

Comment

Definetly Dr. Jackson, especially when he's bantering it up with Jack. I think those two get some of the best lines in the show.

Comment

Jacks gotta be my fav character. I like Mckay as well, but if I were there I would have strangled him by now.

Comment

Thor for the win! nothing better then a 3 foot gray alien who just plain rules.
                          http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit....d=ap1118527754

Daniel...go to your happy place! -Jack

Comment

Well on Atlantis it's McKay and Beckett. On SG-1 it's probably Jack, but I've grown to love them all!

Comment

Sam. A unique, complex character.
                              Alice in Chains, Metallica, Jerry Cantrell.
                              Pure metal.
                              Go Red Sox and Patriots!
                              My favorite CD ATM: Master of Puppets, by Metallica.

Comment

Gotta be Daniel. I love his intelligence, his idealism, and the fact that he can be snarky too.

McKay is a very close second though. Very close.

Comment

Working...
                                X