This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volcano movie (yes, stargate related)

I really sorry if this is the scond time i've posted this, its just that I think my computer frose up last time. Anyway last Sunday on the Discovery channel, they had this movie called Super volcano. There were three stargate actors. There was the Russian Colonel, Mayborn, and Carter's Toland boyfriend. I was really funny because the Russian Colonel guy was playing the govener of Wyming and he didn't have a accent, Mayborn was playing the head of the USGS and was bossing the toland guy (who way playing an aid at the Dept. of Homeland (world lol) Sererity.) around. That won't make much sense to you unless you watch the movie but it was very funny to watch the stargate actors. (It was so errior that I though it might not even be a quencidence.)
    I'm from Iowa, United States

there was also simonds in there as well.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Yup, I noticed them too. It was really weird seeing them all sit around a table talking to each other. Particularly Maybourne and Chekov .

You might want to look at this thread:
      SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on Other Things!
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=451073

Comment

Nothing was wrong with this thread when it was posted the first time. I simply merged with it with the two other threads already existing on that subject. I made one big thread out of it which can be found in the Off Topic section.

Feli
        GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X