Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry,forgot to include the escape from your mothership Anubis,from underwater in the Death Gliders,,,,class
    "Silence"Kneel before your God
    Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

The Teal'c/Daniel scene in Changeling, the one where he says to Teal'c 'maybe neither one is real...'

Also the grovelling apology scenes to Jonas in SIght Unseen and Prophecy. Kinda like 'Wow we've seen some incredibly strange stuff in the last 6 years but we simply refuse to believe that the science fiction stuff you claim to see is real'

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
        The Teal'c/Daniel scene in Changeling, the one where he says to Teal'c 'maybe neither one is real...'

Also the grovelling apology scenes to Jonas in SIght Unseen and Prophecy. Kinda like 'Wow we've seen some incredibly strange stuff in the last 6 years but we simply refuse to believe that the science fiction stuff you claim to see is real'
        I totally like the Teal'c/Jonas scenes, but i totally loved the when Daniel guess starred.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I loved that whole ep. Definitely in my personal Top Five eps of the Series. Wasn't as keen on all of the Teal'c/Daniel stuff as most people, but I have biases and some of it WAS good.

Loved the Teal'c/Jonas stuff and I really liked the discontinuities between the dream world and the "real" world. Teal'c initially missing his forehead symbol in the infirmary scene, stuff like that. Really helped blur the lines...

Comment

I have too many favorites, but here's one from Unnatural Selection (6.12):

CARTER: Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise.
            O'NEILL: Why not?

(Then again, we just watched First Contact tonight, so it's on the brain.)
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I loved that scene too... Haha... I also liked that scene in Abyss..

Jack : You want to be my Oma.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The Bit in Disclosure when the screen turned black and "Executive Producer: Brad Wright" came up...

Comment

I love abyss, Ba'al is so cool. He isnt hte menest goa'ould but hs still very evil

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
                    I love abyss, Ba'al is so cool. He isnt hte menest goa'ould but hs still very evil

Baal can be evil, yet rewarding in many cases, Abyss is just one example.
                    __

__

Comment

Working...
                    X