This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thanks everyone...

i think im going to go with season seven or five... probably seven... well thanks for your imput
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Season 7 definitely has my vote. Lost City is an episode that should be owned. Period.
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

If you're going to get them all, I say start at the beginning and work from there.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
          If you're going to get them all, I say start at the beginning and work from there.
          That's what I'd do aswell. But out of 5 and 7 I don't know what I'd pick!

Comment

ok i got season seven and so far i love it! i sqw disc one last night... lol i loved the one where Jack is a kid!
            "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
              ok i got season seven and so far i love it! i sqw disc one last night... lol i loved the one where Jack is a kid!
              Fragile Balance Yes I like that one aswell

Comment

Working...
              X