X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one I want one, as long as it looks canon

Comment

yea i'd love to have one, i can torment those certain people at work who annoy me... hehehehehheheheh oh yea and fry the controls to fans to so they can suffer with none.. sorry i dont need a fan when i work, i can take the heat
      sigpic

Comment

I might buy one, but it would depend on a few factors.
        1)what did it look like, if it doesn't look anything like a hand device I wouldn't be able to bring myself to shell out
        2)how much? I mean come on, three grand for something to look cool and be a taser or stun type of weapon, can't afford that.
        3)Presidency. If there's a Republican in office I would feel more need to own a personal safety device.
        4)Color. Does it come in blue? I wouldn't buy a pink one.

Yeah, those are the important ones. And to a lesser degree, it would be somewhat important to me that it be legal to own in my state.
        ~Teddy
        "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
          If you like zapping people, then buy a disposable camera, charge the flash, then unscrew where it says 'do not dissassemble'. There's a capacitor inside with two prongs. Then poke someone with them - . I've had it done to my arm - it feels like jelly (or jello for you Americans) for ages!
          why stop there. Pull the cap out of a television or computer monitor, there's enough punch in one of those to blow a person across a room. Fun with electricty. I'm glad I used to watch Mr. Wizard.
          ~Teddy
          "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Well, I have been hunting one for several years now on the net and have come up short. Now as for would I buy one YES. I would indeed. But only if it looks like Canon and as for the teaser or zaping feature nah as long as it it looks like the one on the show it would be great!.

Comment

Where can i order one???

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by thespyofcharles View Post
                JUST OUT OF CURIOUSITY

i'm thinking about making a hand device (although it cant do the ribbon weapon or the throw someone across a square thing (cuz the technology isn't available...)) although im thinking about putting in a taser or at least a zap function, maybe even a flamethrower if i ever perfect that... but if it looked really nice, and had a small weapon function, who would buy one? just out of curiosity
                I'd consider buying one if it didn't have the taser/zap function.. as long as it looked like a hand device..

Comment

Put me down for 1, who said you cant play God? LOL
                  A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Hand devices are great. Telekinesis and telepathic capabilities. I want one!

I wonder what Ancient device the Goa'uld ripped off to make them?
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                    X