This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD release for season 8

Does anyone have any clue as to when Season 8 will be released on DVD????????? I'm dying to get my hands on it and see all the extras.

"Colonel, I logged over 100 hours in enemy airspace during the Gulf War. Is that tough enough for you? Or are we going to have to arm wrestle?"

The volumes are realeasing being released each month but the boxset won't be out until Novemeber Region 1 and Region 2 are February.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Thanks. My friends and I are ready. I have the other seven and can't wait.
      "Colonel, I logged over 100 hours in enemy airspace during the Gulf War. Is that tough enough for you? Or are we going to have to arm wrestle?"

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
        The volumes are realeasing being released each month but the boxset won't be out until Novemeber Region 1 and Region 2 are February.
        That's strange, here in Australia (region 4) we've got the release date set to the 14th of September. I would have thought you guys would have got it first.
        The pen is mightier than the sword. Except, of course, in a sword fight.

Comment

Working...
        X