Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klaitu
    Honestly?

I think that this is quite possibly the worst thing that could happen to SG-1. That's the kind of garbagge writing that belongs on Angel, Buffy, or Smallville.
    Hey, take that back!

(The part about Angel at least...)

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Hey, take that back!

(The part about Angel at least...)
      LOL
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        LOL
        Do you find me amusing?

I don't watch Smallville so I don't care about it, and the part about Buffy kind of hurt my feelings, but not really.

Now diss Angel... Then we have a problem...

Comment

Hey! I used to like Buffy... the older ones at least. The musical one amused the heck out of me though, but it was more laughing at it than with it.
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
            Hey! I used to like Buffy... the older ones at least. The musical one amused the heck out of me though, but it was more laughing at it than with it.
            My mom watched the Buffy musical with me last week and she asked me about five times:

'They aired this and people watched it?'

She admitted that it wasn't that bad (some of them are actually good at singing and the songs weren't that bad).

Everytime I watch it, I nearly fall down laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              My mom watched the Buffy musical with me last week and she asked me about five times:

'They aired this and people watched it?'

She admitted that it wasn't that bad (some of them are actually good at singing and the songs weren't that bad).

Everytime I watch it, I nearly fall down laughing!

A lot of them actually were good singers and the songs got stuck in my head for weeks, but the entire premise was just laughable.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                A lot of them actually were good singers and the songs got stuck in my head for weeks, but the entire premise was just laughable.
                I think it was Friday I had the song Tara was singing stuck in my head.

Ah crap...

I got that 'Where Do We Go From Here' song stuck in my head now...

Comment

I don't think a whole musical ep is a good idea, but the karokie section within an ep could be a good idea, just trying to imagine the songs each character would sing?

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                    I don't think a whole musical ep is a good idea, but the karokie section within an ep could be a good idea, just trying to imagine the songs each character would sing?
                    Well, maybe they could go to an alien karioke (sp) bar to get info about something or someone

Comment

the Buffy musical was not bad at all. I actually watched it with my 3 daughters. The could get Buz Lerhman to direct it. He might be to costly though. But that would be an awesome musical.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                        Well, in my dreamworld....

Jack/Sam: You're the one that I want (Grease)!! (As nominated by SGC members, to be plausible).

Havent thought about the others!
                        Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          I agree completely

NO WAY
                          I also agree with what you agree.

GOD NO!

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

My response to a musical SG-1 episode, to quote/paraphrase Stewie from Family Guy:
                            "You are the worst thing to happen to musical theater since Andrew Lloyd Webber!"
                            (in the Stewie / British accent)

As much as I enjoy some musical (and I really do, I'm not being sarcastic) SG-1 and a musical is just a no no. I never saw the Buffy ep, in fact, I've never seen a single ep of Buffy, but it sounded funny. Actually I had a friend who wanted to student write/direct a musical Buffy, but that was before the episode. From the sound of it, Buffy could get away with doing that, but SG-1.

Maybe if it was an episode where SG-1 go into a psychedelic, drug crazed, hypnotic dream... thing, where we can just say it never happened. In fact, let's do just that, "It never will happen."

Comment

How about an episode they all got drunk! Maybe something in the air or water of a planet? And they dial back home and the look on O'Neill's face would be priceless!!
                              I could just imagine them walking down the ramp singing!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                I know you were joking, but please, dear gawd, no!!
                                I concur: This smacks of what they did to an episode of Xena & Hercules. Let's not be that cheesey and demean the entire series!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X