This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...

ok, the mckay line gets my atlantis vote "maybe she got a running start... really slam into it!"

and for threads, while i really enjoyed "i'll take the truth with a side order of clarity, please." i must say there were several lines that were at least as funny... my vote goes to the WILDEST line:

"Frank, I need a noseboy and a blanket, two handfruit wrecked on a shingle with a mystery in the alley, a warmy with a moldy lid, and two checkerboards, alright? Oh yeah, hold the paper!"

just cracks me up every time

Comment

Oooh! Another Oma quote!!

I never saw her, but she quickly have become my favorite regular, Ancient, and person whose name begins with O in one night! ( Sorry Oprah )

'How do you say it? My dogs are tired' Something like that right? That made my crying.

And most brits have only five channels .

I got sky though XD

Love To Love
      Love To Be Loved
      Love A Person
      Love A Person Inside And Out.
      To Judge Is To Hurt,To Hurt Is Not Love
      Not To Love Is Not To Love Yourself.
      Not To Love Yourself Is Not To Love Other.
      Not To Love Other Is Not To Receive Love,
      Not To Receive Love Hurts
      Every One In The End
      -Me

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
        I love the whole interaction between daniel and sam in moebius

They are the perfect little nerd couple.

Dont know how to do the spoiler thing so SPOILER SPACE!!
        they part when daniel and sam find the second stargate in atlantis, the smug looks and the "worth it" line is hilarious! Not technically a quote, but i love it anyway

Liz
        I so agree, I just love that episode, the way they act is just too funny. Thats gotta be my fav for season 8 ... apart from Avatar of course!
        Oh, for cryin out loud! Not another StarGate fan.

Now recruiting: http://s9.invisionfree.com/StarGate_XTreme/index.php

"And you felt it absolutly necessary - to REALLY slap me?"

Comment

can someone post the one from the gift when weir tells shep, ford and rest that teyla is part wraith
          "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

you mean the whole scene??

i remember this much (it's something close to this)

shep: teyla's part wraith?
            either weir or beckett: a very small part
            ***something else****
            weir: no more different from us than you are with your ancient genes

ok.... now you've got my wanting to know the exact words too!! *off to search for transcript*

Comment

ok, found the whole scene:

SHEPPARD: You're saying Teyla's part-Wraith?!

BECKETT: A very small part.

WEIR: Which makes her about as different from us as you, because of the Ancient gene you possess.

McKAY: Well, and some other things!

FORD: Still, Bates is gonna go nuts over this.

SHEPPARD: Let's just keep this one under our hat.

WEIR: Well, obviously Teyla's very concerned about how everyone will react.

McKAY: So you think this Wraith scientist was trying to make humans what? More tasty?

WEIR: The log seems to indicate that he was looking for a way to make the feeding process more efficient.

McKAY: But I thought you already said they had a number of genetic characteristics similar to humans.

BECKETT: They do -- but they're still much closer to the bug creature that attacked Major Sheppard than to us.

SHEPPARD: Hey! I thought we weren't gonna mention that any more.

BECKETT: Sorry.

WEIR: Also interesting is the fact that the Wraith language appears to be a derivative of Ancient, which seems to suggest that the Wraith evolved after the Ancients arrived in Pegasus.

BECKETT: My theory is that the Ancients unwittingly allowed humans to evolve on a planet with, uh, insect species on it. At some point the insects fed on humans and somehow incorporated our DNA into theirs. The Wraith are an evolution of that combination.

FORD: So what you're saying is the Ancients actually created the Wraith?

BECKETT: By accident.

McKAY: Or negligence.

WEIR: Well, either way, it doesn't matter.

BECKETT: Ultimately, the more we know about Wraith physiology, the closer we get to a biological weapon that can attack the Wraith and leave humans unharmed.

McKAY: Yes -- but for the moment all we know is that the Ancients might have accidentally created the Wraith, and why Teyla can sense them coming. I mean, fabulous mystery solved, but neither of which help in any way stop them from coming!

WEIR: Rodney's right. Let's get back to work.

McKAY: Thank you!

Comment

thanks man

where'd you get atlantis transcripts?
                "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Working...
                X