This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help for rewrite of X303 guide

Hey guy here who did that huge guide on the BC-303, I'm going to rewrite the whole thing and add lots of things like more analysis and background history, to catch up to SG1 s8 and Atlantis s1.

I need answers before I start v2.0:

1) What is the mandate of the SGC? (Word for word) What does Gen. Hammond say...? I know its something...alien technology...defense of earth... but what exactly is it, I need it for the history of the x303.

2) Do you guys want a complete history of the F-302 with or separate from the BC-303?

3) Do you want speculation kept to minimum or just the know facts?
    "Khattam-Shud," he said slowly, "is the Arch-Enemy
    of all Stories, even of Language itself. He is the Prince of
    Silence and the Foe of Speech. And because everything ends,
    because dreams end, stories end, life ends, at the finish
    of everything we use his name. 'It's finished,' we tell one
    another, 'it's over. Khattam-Shud: The End.'"

-excerpted from Haroun and the Sea of Stories,

Originally posted by donnie_darko
    Hey guy here who did that huge guide on the BC-303, I'm going to rewrite the whole thing and add lots of things like more analysis and background history, to catch up to SG1 s8 and Atlantis s1.

I need answers before I start v2.0:

1) What is the mandate of the SGC? (Word for word) What does Gen. Hammond say...? I know its something...alien technology...defense of earth... but what exactly is it, I need it for the history of the x303.

2) Do you guys want a complete history of the F-302 with or separate from the BC-303?

3) Do you want speculation kept to minimum or just the know facts?
    Sorry, can't resist ...

But I'm sure if you check here you'll get a good idea on how to make the guide:

http://www.cloudster.com/Sets&Vehicl...riseDPlans.htm

Don't flip out, just joking around...

Comment

Working...
    X