X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill's surprised look - spoilers for rising part 1

When Daniel mentions the ancients flying city O'Neill is surprised

Why is he surprised after all the Nox had a flying/floating city
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I think he wasn't so much suprised as he was, um, confuzed. I think thats a good word for it.

Like he wasn't expecting that they would take the city with. I mean, wouldn't you think that a city is something that stay put? But this one left.

I don't think I made much sense, sorry. Hope it did help though.

Comment

I think he was shocked. Sure he’d seen the Nox city floating in the air, but a entire city traversing galaxies is bound to shock anyone.

Comment

I agree with Sarge. A floating city is one thing but flying a city from one galaxy to the next is a completely different thing!

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Can the nox city move about
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

We don't know for sure. All we saw was it floating. But I agree with Sarge, it's one thing to build a floating city <which, I should point out, was seven years ago, so it was some time ago> and one that can fly between galaxies.

I wonder if that engine was similar to the one the Asgard use to go between galaxies in minutes.
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Yea floating and galaxy jumping are 2 different things. Plus Jack knew hardly anything about the Nox's floating city.

Comment

He knew it floated and was in the air and could go invisible and surely he would remember even if it was 7 years ago
                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                X