This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Quotes

I was watching the special features on the Back to the Future DVDs and they said that Ronald Regan used a quote from there in one of his speaches, and it got me thinking, what would be a good stargate quote to use at the end of an election speach? I can't think of any good ones, but mabey someone else can.

EDIT*: Title
    Last edited by DAL SHAKKA MEL; 11 March 2005, 02:15 AM. Reason: Edit Title

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

If it was for a political speach, I think the people would be saying "Oh, for crying out loud"
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

All I can say is that you probably shouldn't end an election speech with "I've spent my whole life stickin' it to The Man...I don't think I can be The Man"!!!

On the other hand, I'd probably vote for a bloke who said something like that....

Comment

Hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for food.

Comment

check the sig quote! thats what i would end my speech with.

Comment

I'd tell the joke in my sig or

Anubis: 'Your words have no meaning. Take action if you dare'
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

What about, " All kneel down to your all powerful God!, Lord [ENTER NAME]."

Comment

Working...
              X