X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate vidoegame ?

is it going to be a first person shooter or strategy

Anyone remember the Stargate video game from about ten years ago for SNES??

lol...the memories

Comment

Glad you remember it.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSheppard

lol...the memories
        yes i have i bought it for 5 dollars

Comment

To answer the question. It will be a first person shooter. as far as I know atleast
          Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

I think its firt, I saw that bit in the trailer, which is unfortunate, I was really hoping for third

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i think what would be cool if there was a stargate rpg or strategy game. i'm not so keen on shooters so much...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

We'll prabaly have one of those oneday, but right now I want a 3rd person shooter SG game

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i think it would be cool to have a Stargate Based MMORPG...

Comment

That would be cool!....and make it free....all game makers these days are rip-offs!

Comment

I thought I read that this game would be an option between first and third with some strategy thrown in for fun. Of course, I could be wrong.
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSheppard

lol...the memories
                        there was one for SNES??? i didnt know that!!! im getting it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                          I thought I read that this game would be an option between first and third with some strategy thrown in for fun. Of course, I could be wrong.
                          Um, I think you're right. I read in the FAQ that you would have the choice of first and third person. I cant wait
                          JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                          VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                          MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                          LANDRY
                          : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                          Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                          Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                          Mmm... Green...

Comment

Working...
                          X