This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate house

Has anyone thought of signing up for that show monster house? To see if they could build you a stargate house
    That is the way it was meant to be

That would rock ^^!

I can make my study the briefing room, have the system lords meeting room as my bedroom, change my bathroom into a tokraesque bathroom, my kitchen can be atlantean, and an Asgard bed for my chicken and my own Sarcophogus!

And Of course a stargate, that I can walk through, with pretty lights, and a light up DHD!!!

I am obsessed -.-

Comment

A whole house would be rather impractical, and way too creepily obsessive for my personal tastes, but a Stargate-themed hotel or hotel room or something might be cool.

Imagine staying in a room designed to look like the inside of a Goa'uld mothership. Complete with hieroglyphs on the walls and the flat-panel TV looking like the communication screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        A whole house would be rather impractical, and way too creepily obsessive for my personal tastes, but a Stargate-themed hotel or hotel room or something might be cool.

Imagine staying in a room designed to look like the inside of a Goa'uld mothership. Complete with hieroglyphs on the walls and the flat-panel TV looking like the communication screen.
        They should open a stargate themepark. Of course there'd be room for your hotel, maybe several.

I'd quite like a house done in stargate fashion but not mine. My house is too small, maybe if I owned a mansion I'd make it look like the sgc, or better yet, Atlantis.
        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

OMG that would be fantastic

Comment

Oooh, hierogylphs! I would give the paints sheets of papers with the right scripts so that it will compliment me

" This is the holy kitchen of queen Alexandra, and her servant Scott. . ."

Comment

The host of that show (i can't remember his name now) doesn't strike me as they type to know that stargate is a different show from Star Trek, so you could end up with a klingon or enterprise themed dining table and an elevator that says beam me up scotty everytime it opens.
              Boston University Terriers Hockey : 27 time Beanpot champions who play on the Jack Parker Rink at Agganis Arena

It is extremely unwise and even unproductive to do arithmetical calculations on certain types of animals until they have emerged from their calcified coverings

Comment

Not if I show him to this site

Comment

He probably wont listen lol. I think Shadow is right in that would be a little over the top. A Stargate theme park or Hotel would be cool though. I could see you get to take rides like the X-302.

Comment

I see it now

Its a small space after all, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh

Then the Goa'uld jumps from one animatronic host to a slave...

Comment

I think it'd be more of a Pirates of the Carribean thing- Goa'uld of the Milky Way.

Yo ho, yo ho, a false god's life for me!

Yep. Definitely a pirate theme.

Comment

Working...
                      X