This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

earpeices worn by atlantis personnel

The earpeices with the microphone that the guys on atlantis wear, are they just a prop or is there a company that actually manufactures these? they look really cool (nice and small) and i wanted one for my computer or cell phone or something.

Had a lady behind me in the store yesterday who I suspected was a total loon, talking to herself. I didn't want to turn around so I asked my son what she was doing and he said, "Oh she has one of the ear thingy's from Atlantis!"

They are out there. .just not sure where though.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

See, I get that all the time with my head peice. Then again... they seem to be much more efficient then the radio SG-1 uses. newer show: better tech, i guess
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

The earpieces they use in Atlantis are probably just typical cell-phone head-sets. Obviously they're connected to a radio of some sort, but I think those headsets are pretty common. Heck, I use one at work to keep in communication with my supervisor when I'm rambling about the warehouse.

Comment

Working...
        X