No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Great Sen'il, it is already the middle of June! When can we look forward to your next column?
    It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Scandrea
      O Great Sen'il, it is already the middle of June! When can we look forward to your next column?
      My editors do not feel that I am of sufficient interest to warrant a monthly column. David tells me that I may be published every other month, if I am lucky. Lucky? He does not understand the meaning of the word! Luck has nothing to do with my situation and while I must suffer the insecurities and insults of those around me, I know that one day soon I will be the one in command, then you will all learn what true luck is. I doubt you will enjoy the answer.

Comment

Providing the Great Sen'il has a set of 15 miraculous questions for another column of epic proportions, you may expect her next column in mid-July. I am pushing Darren that it be on schedule. Greatness should not be forced to wait on others.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          Providing the Great Sen'il has a set of 15 miraculous questions for another column of epic proportions, you may expect her next column in mid-July. I am pushing Darren that it be on schedule. Greatness should not be forced to wait on others.
          And that applies to Sen'il how?
          Rocky

Comment

I could say, but I'm certain it doesn't apply to you.

Comment

Originally posted by David
              I could say, but I'm certain it doesn't apply to you.

David you are such a sweetheart.

Rocky

Comment

Ladies and other Gentlefolk

I have a proposal that will motivate Sen'il to answer those 15 questions and also keep her occupied until mid-july.

We'll move Goldie into her cell!

I'm having trouble with my Goullawk!

She saw the news reports about the annual migration of MIGALOO the albino humpback whale north to Queensland and got rather excited?

Did I mention Goldie is a shipper ... an extreme shipper ... but for humpback whales?

"His flukes, his flukes, his magnificent white glowing flukes!"
                whispers Goldie, sadly cos we have her locked up!

She got out while I was repairing the computer and had her skin bleached white to match Migaloo's ... shudder and you know the way some folks just go on and on and on about Danny boy's big blue eyes etc ... lets just say I'm getting really tired of hearing about Migaloo's flukes !

Shudder too much information.

The second time she got out JonaHexed nearly got arrested by the NSW Fisheries trying to retrieving Goldie who was stalking Migaloo!

Now she's escaped again by knocking out poor JonaHexed with her tail flipppers and is probably heading north at top speed swimming after Migaloo!

No wonder Migaloo's moving north so quickly this year!

When JonaHexed retrieves her this time I thought we might put Goldie in with Sen'il? See if it keeps Sen'il humble having to listen to Goldie's constant moaning of "Migaloo! Migaloo! Oh those flukes!"

If we're really lucky Goldie! and Sen'il might escape together and head for the coastal waters off Queensland for a special vacation - there's a humpback whale breeding convention going on!

Apparently she "borrowed" a Coluan designed size and mass transfer device and planned to either expand to humpback size or shrink down Migaloo and put him in the bath tub! Anyone know the postal addie for the Fortress of Solitude? I need to get a strange device out of my bathroom!

Yes David I have the answer for Sen'il's impatience - we put Goldie in with her until the humpback breeding season is over or they both escape together sparing both of us further problems?!

Migaloo migaloo migaloo moans a certain goullawk again

SHUT UP !

Yes David if you could arrange a transfer to Sen'il's cell ... some time really soon ... I finished re-installing the software on my new hardrive and have a lot of typing and scanning to catch up with!

David?
                Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                  I receive hundreds of questions. Was there something of value in yours that I should find it memorable? Or are you the one who is trying to arrange the downfall of Lt. Col. Carter? General O'Neill has been most intrigued by that development and I, in turn, am learning much about the them that will be of use to my Lord Baal.
                  I was attempting to attract the affections of your master Ba'al and hopefully by extension yourself as well However if their elimination will indeed please you, then I shall develop a scheme so devious that even a superior mind such as yours may be impressed.
                  This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

Bastet Recyt all - we may have to be gentle with poor Sen'il.

Goldie disappeared a few days ago and I just got this postcard - it appears to be Sassy and Goldie next to a swimming pool and someone who looks like Lord Ba'al in a black swimsuit and someone next to him who appears to be a blonde trying to disguise herself with glasses and a large floppy sunhat reading a book on physics - wonder who that could be?

The card is signed on the back - Testing the Waters on Lord You Know whatshisname's new estate and the postmark is Seattle.

I fear her Lord has abandoned Lady Sen'il for fun with blondes!

Comment

Dear David - I saw the note in The Briefing Room about Sen'il's "nude photos"?
                      I apologize if it turns out my dear lil' queen has been passing photos out to Sen'il - she is suppose to pass all and any incriminating material on to me FIRST!

Oh also my apologies if Sen'il is very very very quiet - Goldie claims Sen'il was stunned into silence by Goldies wonderful photographic skills - curiously this was apparently right after Goldie showed Sen'il her holiday shots from Lord you know who's Seattle estate ...featuring you know which blonde?

I had some pics of Goldie but they'll have to go to the web site - too many megabytes!

Comment

*sighs and sees Sen‘il is not around to defend herself*

Silence you ingrate! There are no nude photos of Sen’il they are merely fabrications of your broken mind! Your accusations about Lord Ba’al are equally ridiculous, were this any world other than Earth I would execute you myself without a moments hesitation. Or use my formidable torture skills to keep you alive for months of blistering agony even without the luxury of a Sarcophagus.
                        This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

No Bastet dear the nude photos are not of Sen'il - she doesnt wear clothing anyway - if you reread David's posting he was implying Sen'il had blackmail photos of other people presumably Gateworld staffers.

As for taking me prisoner and torturing me do you really truly want to occur the wrath of Sassy and Goldie? Fandom's most ferocious critics?
                          and dangerous in many other ways ... Goldie stop giggling at those photos of Migaloo ... at least I think it's the Goullawk equivalent of giggling ... a strange noise halfway between a chortle and a giggle ... my other co-workers / characters at Sassygate are busy ... I have believe Sassy and JonaheXed are teleporting a pile of reference books in some writer's office so they'll learn to spell AITHOON correctly - its alpha iota theta omega nu NOT ETHON!

Torture - bah humbug I already get that from rude job interviewers (I'm trying to increase my casual work hours) who are apparently convinced anyone over 30 is slow or something ...

Torture - every day mundane life is torture or purgatory with an occassional glimpse of paradise / nirvana etc to put us going!

Nude photos - oh you have some new photos for me Goldie? hey ... oh my god/dess where did you get that one Goldie? - is that you know who and you know which and wow oh wonder she took such a long leave !

Poor Sen'il would drop die of jealousy if she saw that one!

B***L and S** - a superior with the good taste to move closer to his object of desire ... a superior woman who deserves some romantic service !

Support B/S ship !!!

P.S. Dear Bastet have you ever considered torturing some writers until they learn to spell Greek names correctly and stop doing other culture klangers?

Comment

Your efforts on my behalf are commendable, Lady Bastet, but they are wasted. Would you seek to strike out at the wind? For all that it may howl and bluster, it is still nothing more than hot air and lacks any true substance. Your skills would be better suited in the service of Lord Baal. Perchance I will mention you to him myself, if the opportunity arises.

Continue to hone your skills, but practice on worthier targets- this world is ripe with them.

Comment

*bows in respect*

Your wisdom is indeed vast, you are correct as always and lashing out at the, how shall I say? Mentally unsound serves very little purpose.

I have a plan which my aid in your escape, how should I go about delivering this to you oh great one?

As to mentioning me to Lord Ba’al- the very suggestion honours me greatly and I would serve him to the extent of my ability were I given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                                Your efforts on my behalf are commendable, Lady Bastet, but they are wasted. Would you seek to strike out at the wind? For all that it may howl and bluster, it is still nothing more than hot air and lacks any true substance. Your skills would be better suited in the service of Lord Baal. Perchance I will mention you to him myself, if the opportunity arises.

Continue to hone your skills, but practice on worthier targets- this world is ripe with them.
                                Watch it Sen'il or I'll tell everyone what really goes on during those poker nights with the tech sergeants!

... if the opportunity arises ...

yes when Sen'il you mean if you ever bribe the tech sergeants to package you up in a box and post you to someone's new Seattle estate and you manage to catch Lord B *** with his new girlfriend?

Face it Sen'il you better start being polite to me and Goldie or there will be no sashimi platter next poker night!

Worthier targets ... okay there are these fan boy producers I can think of ...
                                who do strange and terrible things to their characters, fans, and stories ...
                                and who's mentally unsound?

Oh I'm not an overpaid and indulged person with an inflated ego and a crowd of adoring fans ... like ... a certain serpentoid?

Behave Sen'il or I'll let Goldie raid my bookshelves for books on Zen and see if you can prove your superiority solving the "what is the sound of one hand?" koan or kung-an or hua-tou.

I'm just a humble practitioner of the under-appreciated art of Zen slapstick critiques!

Comment

Working...
                                X