Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Dang Asgard. Only sent one ship. What is that? Well can only hope that ship was meant to probe the Ori, see what they were made of. And we only have like three ships left! The Oddessy, a Lucian alliance vessel, and that Asgard ship. And we got owned. By four ships. Where are the rest of the Asgard, Nox, and Furlings when you need em?

In truth I like the SG-1 ep more than the Atlantis one.

Comment

My favorite part of the SG1 ep was...
      Spoiler:
      The supergate coming to life...and also I thought that the Ori ships were really sweet. Poor Carter, though...she's still floating around....

Comment

Here's another one...we could spread the fame of Sen'il through elaborate skywriting. Do they ever do that with colors?

Comment

Weren't these ideas for spreading the word supposed to be 'good'?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            Weren't these ideas for spreading the word supposed to be 'good'?
            How are you defining good? Or are you just trying to be contrary? Because if you could only see what I'm picturing in my head...even you would be impressed.

Besides, I don't hear you coming up with anything better, Mr. McNugget.
            Last edited by Tiret; 12 March 2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

How about laser projections in the clouds? I saw such a thing demonstrated with water-spray at a theme park once, and it was quite stunning. I'm sure that the process has been further refined since then. We could probably use adapted spacecraft to improve upon these kinds of displays...skywriting and laser art projections...

Comment

I have been busy with my latest project and unable to spend time here, but I am pleased to see that my followers remain loyal.

It has been over a month since I submitted my last column and still it has not been published. My Lord Baal would be angered by the callous treatment I have received. If only I had a way to speak with him I know that he would strike down my oppressors and force them to uphold the bargain as they swore to do.

Yes, it is very fortunate for these editors of GateWorld that no one has smuggled communication equipment into my room so that I might send reports directly to Lord Baal and keep him apprised of my situation and all that occurs on this base. If that were to happen, my situation would be greatly improved and I would know not only that I am fulfilling a vital role for my Lord, but that he in turn would be willing to eliminate any minor annoyances which might interrupt the flow of information. Annoyances who are keeping my column from being published. But of course, I am unable to tell Lord Baal of my grievance. Or am I?

I am due to make my next report soon, but when I have some time I will return. Tiret, Oranos, ancientalliance: your continued efforts on my behalf have been recognized and will put you in greater favor when the time comes for me to leave this foul planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret

Besides, I don't hear you coming up with anything better, Mr. McNugget.
                  Put him in his place Tiret!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                    Put him in his place Tiret!
                    What!? You... you... *sigh* Tiret has done no such thing.

Comment

What!? You... you... *sigh* Tiret has done no such thing.
                      Come on, you know I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give you a hard time... (btw, she soooo did with that one! )

Comment

Some never learn, do they? I am too smart to be put into 'place'. Even if it did happen, remote as that is, there is a solution. It is known as the time machine. However, being as how such an event has not yet occurred, there is no reason to do so. Also, come on where? And 'hard time'!? This is not jail!

Comment

Some never learn, do they? I am too smart to be put into 'place'. Even if it did happen, remote as that is, there is a solution. It is known as the time machine. However, being as how such an event has not yet occurred, there is no reason to do so. Also, come on where? And 'hard time'!? This is not jail!
                          Have you been drinking?

Comment

Stop playing with idioms, Oranos, and help me think of ideas! What dost thou think of using holograms? ...Apophis used a ground-based projection technology to some impact with his Jaffa, as I recall. Using something like the Asgard holigrams, remotely, could allow a spectacular message-delivery to say, an angry mass of rebels, without in any way hazarding the messenger. Think how we could convey to them the news of their imminent destruction! Actually, we could also them (holograms, that is) to spread the glory of Sen'il to planets that have unsuitable atmosphere's for beings like ourselves. Since stargates were only connected to "Ancient-friendly" planets, we would have to reach them by ship...ah, but I digress. However, I'm sure there are some planets out there worth recruiting, eventually, into Sen'il's great empire. Anyhow...

Hey Ancientalliance! Got any ideas on how to spread Sen'il's fame in advance of her coming?
                            Last edited by Tiret; 15 March 2006, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                              Have you been drinking?
                              I'm too young to drink alcohol. So, drinking have I not been of the doing.
                              Last edited by Oranos; 15 March 2006, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                                Stop playing with idioms, Oranos, and help me think of ideas! What dost thou think of using holograms? ...Apophis used a ground-based projection technology to some impact with his Jaffa, as I recall. Using something like the Asgard holigrams, remotely, could allow a spectacular message-delivery to say, an angry mass of rebels, without in any way hazarding the messenger. Think how we could convey to them the news of their imminent destruction! Actually, we could also them (holograms, that is) to spread the glory of Sen'il to planets that have unsuitable atmosphere's for beings like ourselves. Since stargates were only connected to "Ancient-friendly" planets, we would have to reach them by ship...ah, but I digress. However, I'm sure there are some planets out there worth recruiting, eventually, into Sen'il's great empire. Anyhow...
                                Playing!? I am not playing. I am too mature to play. Though at least some of us have better things to do than come up with 'foolish' ideas that will never serve Sen'il. If you keep slacking to the extent you have been, I fear for your safety. Perhaps a little 'encouragement' is in order.

Comment

Working...
                                X