No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about an 'oldie,' for some variety...passing out flyers in the street!

Comment

Please!... You can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        Please!... You can do better than that.
        Just covering all my bases... Okay, how about dropping flyers from an airplane?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
          Just covering all my bases... Okay, how about dropping flyers from an airplane?
          Paper airplanes?

And here's one. What about dropping engraved gold nuggets from buildings?

Comment

Paper airplanes?
            Um, that's not what I meant, but you could...
            What about dropping engraved gold nuggets from buildings?
            Stylish. But what if people bite them to see if they're real gold?

(oh by the way, my flyers are for those without TV's or radio, like rainforest folk)

Comment

IT would be REAL gold, though.

Comment

IT would be REAL gold, though.
                I'd be happy to collect those off the street...

Comment

I'm sure you would. Assuming it didn't kill you when it fell off the building.

Comment

Assuming it didn't kill you when it fell off the building.
                    Ouch! (See why paper is better?...sure we want to 'hit' the people with Sen'il....but not literally. )

I've got one...
                    How about we send a virus out to every computer in the world that will flash up a screen with this message:

(ParadoxRealities made this cool smilie!)
                    Last edited by Tiret; 11 March 2006, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Which would people want more? A virus, paper, or gold? Which would be more effective to get the point across? Which one kills non believers?

Comment

Which would people want more? A virus, paper, or gold? Which would be more effective to get the point across? Which one kills non believers?
                        Oranos, your stories are getting worse, my friend! Are you telling me that your gold nuggets have artificial intelligence? (They're only going to fall on non believers and kill them?) Sounds reckless to me. Or are you going to aim them all as you drop them individually...with computer accuracy?

I think that the gold of our world (as little as there is of it) should be reserved for Sen'il herself, to adorn her majestic self in the form of jewelry, to beautify the temple of her worship, and to ornament her throne.

And a 'harmless' little virus would be very effective in getting public attention, don't you think?

Comment

You think Sen'il deserves gold. HA! There are better things on this world and others.

Comment

You think Sen'il deserves gold. HA! There are better things on this world and others.
                            I did not say that she deserves only gold, or that gold is the most worthy thing we could give to her. Do not assume.

Comment

*mutters bad things under breath* so what did you think of Camelot and Allies?

Comment

*mutters bad things under breath* so what did you think of Camelot and Allies?
                                Very awesome. I almost liked the Atlantis ep even more than SG1...
                                Spoiler:
                                I correctly predicted that the wraith were planning a double-cross...which my brother did not believe. I rather liked the scene where the doctors were working with the wraith scientist, it was very funny. But the ending of Camelot was superb. I don't even mind that it was a cliff-hanger...it was a classy cliff-hanger.

Comment

Working...
                                X