Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    Not true. You obviously don't watch the show. Asgard ships are fast.
    obviously you haven't been out exploring the galaxy for new tech... who's to say that there isn't a ship from another race that is much faster?

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
      obviously you haven't been out exploring the galaxy for new tech... who's to say that there isn't a ship from another race that is much faster?

I never claimed it was the fastest -- just that it was what is under construction. I've paid for other ships as well.

Comment

I never claimed it was the fastest -- just that it was what is under construction. I've paid for other ships as well.
        ROFL.... you actually pay for your ships?!? I thought you were too industrious to resort to that.... your losing your touch my dear Oranos

Comment

ROFL.... you actually pay for your ships?!? I thought you were too industrious to resort to that.... your losing your touch my dear Oranos
          I don't jip off my allies -- it doesn't make for good business, or economy. Besides, I'm still far better off than you are.

Comment

I don't jip off my allies -- it doesn't make for good business, or economy. Besides, I'm still far better off than you are.
            I'd like to know what thought process brought you to that conclusion... have we talked about projection before?

Comment

Wow, why won't this forum let me fix my signature? Grrrrrrrr!

Comment

Oh, so now it works. *sigh*

Btw, hello everyone. Have I missed anything? I see the goddess is still MIA...or should I say, AWOL?

Comment

^ Do not kid yourself she still is kept aprised of the goings-on in this galaxy - she is simply in hiding. (Patiently waits for wise-crack from Oranos )

Comment

^ Do not kid yourself she still is kept aprised of the goings-on in this galaxy - she is simply in hiding. (Patiently waits for wise-crack from Oranos )

Pleased to supply.

Hide from me, perhaps? As much as that is a possible scenario, you must resign yourself to the fact that your goddess is dead, gone, never coming back.

Comment

^ Why do I feel like I'm watching a re-run?

Comment

^ Why do I feel like I'm watching a re-run?
                        Well, there's only so many ways I can inform you of the fact that your goddess is dead.

Comment

Well, there's only so many ways I can inform you of the fact that your goddess is dead.
                          Obviously not enough that I actually believe you

Comment

Obviously not enough that I actually believe you
                            Everyone's wrong about something.

Comment

Everyone's wrong about something.
                              Presumably, you are included in "everyone"?

Comment

Presumably, you are included in "everyone"?
                                Yeah. See? I'm wrong in making that statement. My mistake of the year. A contradiction of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X