Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    Sounds to me like you can't face your denial. I've already admitted the Chargers lost. I've moved on to the draft, and am already scouting potential players that I would like to see on the team. Have you scouted any new false goddesses recently?
    Why would I need a new one when the one I currently serve is still here?

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
      Why would I need a new one when the one I currently serve is still here?
      Yeah, I know I sent the cremated remains along to you ... but you really need to move on.

Comment

Yeah, I know I sent the cremated remains along to you ... but you really need to move on.
        Move on from what?

Comment

Move on from what?
          You know, get over the death of Sen'il, find a new false goddess to worship ... the usual.

Comment

You know, get over the death of Sen'il, find a new false goddess to worship ... the usual.
            This, coming form the Commander of Denial because she isn't?

Comment

This, coming form the Commander of Denial because she isn't?
              This coming from the person who executed her ... then burned her body. She's gone, dead, good riddance. There's no denial about it, unless you'd like to try to survive what I put Sen'il through...?

Comment

This coming from the person who executed her ... then burned her body. She's gone, dead, good riddance. There's no denial about it, unless you'd like to try to survive what I put Sen'il through...?
                If I'm correct then you just said that I executed Sen'il.... it's ok - the men in the white jackets will be there soon to take you to a nice safe place

Comment

If I'm correct then you just said that I executed Sen'il.... it's ok - the men in the white jackets will be there soon to take you to a nice safe place
                  Heh ... I was in a hurry to get to dinner, missed a couple of words there. What I meant to say was this: This coming from the person who said I didn't execute her. Sorry about that. Dinner was first on my agenda. No need for anyone with white coats. We all make errors ... even myself.

Comment

Heh ... I was in a hurry to get to dinner, missed a couple of words there. What I meant to say was this: This coming from the person who said I didn't execute her. Sorry about that. Dinner was first on my agenda. No need for anyone with white coats. We all make errors ... even myself.
                    admitting your not perfect? well that's a start...

Comment

admitting your not perfect? well that's a start...
                      I never claimed to be ... just pretty damn close.

Comment

I never claimed to be ... just pretty damn close.
                        Obviously not close enough since you failed in your mission to kill our great goddess....

Comment

Obviously not close enough since you failed in your mission to kill our great goddess....
                          Jeez, you just can't handle the truth, can you? Stubborn little person, aren't you? Can't accept the facts, even when they happen to be presented to you.

Comment

Jeez, you just can't handle the truth, can you? Stubborn little person, aren't you? Can't accept the facts, even when they happen to be presented to you.
                            Stop talking to mirrors... your really starting to worry me...

Comment

Stop talking to mirrors... your really starting to worry me...
                              Sorry, just mimicking you for the day.

Comment

Sorry, just mimicking you for the day.
                                Hmmm... didn't know that I sounded like a blasphemous former first prime Shol'va...

Comment

Working...
                                X