Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    You would presume to think you know so much, when, in fact, you know so little? How dare you question Sen'il's most devoted followers, we who have been with her greatness for so long. I find it much more likely that it is you who have not been true to our goddess. Having been gone for so long, it is likely you have doubted Sen'il, abandoned her. I am shocked that you would return here and threaten those who simply wish to be graced by her presence once more. It is my inventions, my loyaltly which has helped sustain Sen'il on her crusade. Tiret and ancientalliance have been useful too, of course. Tread on such thin ground again, and it may just be you who is on the wrong end of a staff weapon.

oh, I've missed this...

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
      oh, I've missed this...
      Glad to help.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Oranos
        You would presume to think you know so much, when, in fact, you know so little? How dare you question Sen'il's most devoted followers, we who have been with her greatness for so long. I find it much more likely that it is you who have not been true to our goddess. Having been gone for so long, it is likely you have doubted Sen'il, abandoned her. I am shocked that you would return here and threaten those who simply wish to be graced by her presence once more. It is my inventions, my loyaltly which has helped sustain Sen'il on her crusade. Tiret and ancientalliance have been useful too, of course. Tread on such thin ground again, and it may just be you who is on the wrong end of a staff weapon.

Should I have left you unsupervised O?

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post

Should I have left you unsupervised O?
          I'm sorry, what are you doing here, unbeliever?

Do I even know you?

Comment

She isn't coming back...is she?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret View Post
              She isn't coming back...is she?

Ye of so little faith. It is for the best that you are one of Sen'il's oldest and most devoted followers, lest I would see a staff weapon pointing your way.

What? I haven't been able to play my role of Sen'il's First Prime much in the past few months. I'm making up for lost times.

Comment

It is for the best that you are one of Sen'il's oldest and most devoted followers, lest I would see a staff weapon pointing your way.
                But how could she do this to us? We, who lavish so much praise...who bow down before her trembling...who raise great monuments to her name!

She's been gone for so long....how do we even know she's still alive?!

Comment

She's been gone for so long....how do we even know she's still alive?!
                  She is a goddess.. last time I checked goddess' can't die....

Comment

But how could she do this to us? We, who lavish so much praise...who bow down before her trembling...who raise great monuments to her name!
                    Likely, our great goddess is planning the conquest of some unsuspecting fool. I cannot believe that you would turn against us, doubting Sen'il herself.

As ancientalliance stated, goddesses cannot be killed.

Comment

Likely, our great goddess is planning the conquest of some unsuspecting fool.
                      unsuspecting fool... lol

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
                        She is a goddess.. last time I checked goddess' can't die....
                        The goa'uld all claim to be gods, and some of them are dead. If Sen'il is really a goddess I want proof she's not dead! Do you hear me, Sen'il? I want PROOF!

Comment

The goa'uld all claim to be gods, and some of them are dead. If Sen'il is really a goddess I want proof she's not dead! Do you hear me, Sen'il? I want PROOF!
                          I want proof you haven't kidnapped Tiret! Who are you?

Comment

I want proof you haven't kidnapped Tiret! Who are you?

It is I, Oranos...it is I. Yes, that's right, Tiret is beginning to doubt! Where is this goddess who demands our worship? Where is this new world order Sen'il has promised us? You and I could have conquered this measly planet three times over by now. What is Sen'il waiting for?...or was it all just words, after all? Just words, more clever than my poetry...

Comment

It is I, Oranos...it is I. Yes, that's right, Tiret is beginning to doubt! Where is this goddess who demands our worship? Where is this new world order Sen'il has promised us? You and I could have conquered this measly planet three times over by now. What is Sen'il waiting for?...or was it all just words, after all? Just words, more clever than my poetry...
                              HOW DARE YOU!? Give me one good reason why I should spare your existance. Tread carefully, these words of yours could well be your last. As First Prime to Sen'il, I cannot allow doubters to survive.

Comment

ok, break it up you two... I'm sure even you, Oranos, would enjoy it if Sen'il would grace us will her presence...

Comment

Working...
                                X