• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiret View Post
    Ahh...I'm finally back.

Ahh, a like breath of fresh air... welcome back

Comment

And now, Tiret, the question becomes: What devious sort of cool type mission thing were you on for Sen'il, while I've been locked away in my lab?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
        And now, Tiret, the question becomes: What devious sort of cool type mission thing were you on for Sen'il, while I've been locked away in my lab?
        So, you want to know what I've been doing while I've been away? ...Well, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer to find out...Sorry!

Suffice it to say that many things have changed...I've got a new job, am living in a new place...and may even get a new haircut next week!

So anyway, have we seen our great and glorious goddess lately? I have a special surprise for her that I'm just dying to give her in person...perhaps Her Supremeness would be wonderful enough to grace this thread with her divine presence sometime in the near future? *hint, hint*

...Perhaps if we beg her very sweetly?

Comment

So, you want to know what I've been doing while I've been away? ...Well, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer to find out...Sorry!
          But I'm impatient. You can't make me wait like that.

Originally posted by Tiret
          Suffice it to say that many things have changed...I've got a new job, am living in a new place...and may even get a new haircut next week!
          Really? How cool. I've had a change or two, too. Mine, however, was graduatuation from high school.

So anyway, have we seen our great and glorious goddess lately? I have a special surprise for her that I'm just dying to give her in person...perhaps Her Supremeness would be wonderful enough to grace this thread with her divine presence sometime in the near future? *hint, hint*
          No, can't say we've had any visits from the greatness that is Sen'il. Yet.

...Perhaps if we beg her very sweetly?
          That could work. If Sen'il still likes you.

Comment

I've had a change or two, too. Mine, however, was graduatuation from high school.
            Same here... graduate this week... and do I have a bad case of senioritis

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
              Same here... graduate this week... and do I have a bad case of senioritis
              I've had a bad case of schoolitis. Still be heading off to college, though, towards the end of August. Heh. It still has completely sunk in that I've graduated and it happened like two weeks ago. Go figure.

Comment

I've had a bad case of schoolitis. Still be heading off to college, though, towards the end of August. Heh. It still has completely sunk in that I've graduated and it happened like two weeks ago. Go figure.
                Ah... for me it still hasn't really sunk in yet (mine's not till Saturday) Hmmm... I wonder if you can get a bachelor's in Sen'il worship at University

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if you can get a bachelor's in Sen'il worship at University
                  It's doubtful...unless there are some 'believers' in charge of your school...or they'll let you do a custom major.

O Sen'il, how I adore thee...let me count the ways:

One...two...three...four......

Comment

Ah... for me it still hasn't really sunk in yet (mine's not till Saturday) Hmmm... I wonder if you can get a bachelor's in Sen'il worship at University
                    Just asked about that at college orientation. They laughed at me.

Comment

...twenty-eight...twenty-nine...thirty...thirty-one....

Comment

...twenty-eight...twenty-nine...thirty...thirty-one....
                        ...900, 901, 902, 903...

Comment

...900, 901, 902, 903...
                          ...3001, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3005....

Comment

...3001, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3005....
                            Trying to get a higher total over me? Unacceptable.

BTW, ...9001, 9002, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006...

Comment

Unacceptable, eh? ...21,401...21,402...21,403...21,404....

Comment

You bet it's unacceptable. Though you have some catching up to do...

78000, 78001, 78002, 78003, 78004, 78005....

Comment

Working...
                                X