Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope things go well Tame *hugs* I've been catching up on the podcast's I've missed, loving them!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      We will be seeing the Dr here shortly and are hoping for an *All Clear* on the baby's health

So positive vibes and prayers from all are appreciated and thanked

If things are good i should be able to have more time to get the editing finished and hopefully get some more podcasts out there to you

if I sound vague or the like my apologies most of what's been going on is pretty personal stuff and I do want folks to understand the podcasts delay couldn't be avoided.
      Your devotion to the TameZone is noted and I will probably beg you for more soon
      I'm so glad Tame that all is well now and I hope that the winter will be kind to you from now on and as for the Podcasts, yes we are patient as always. Something good is worth waiting for....can I take the cookies back now???

Comment

Just an update...I have one more week of round the clock child medical care and then will have the time to get this moving again. My apologies that some major real life issues put the brakes on this for a second time but it couldn't be avoided. So look for things to pick up again a f ew weeks

Thanks again folks for all of your thoughts, prayers and patience
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just an update...I have one more week of round the clock child medical care and then will have the time to get this moving again. My apologies that some major real life issues put the brakes on this for a second time but it couldn't be avoided. So look for things to pick up again a f ew weeks

Hi Tame. *hugs* Hope everything goes well with the baby. No need to apologize.
          we are with you in spirit
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

We'll look after things while you're away Tame and I'll keep GB away from stuff for you

But you take care now we're here for you

Comment

No apologies needed, Tame!
              Glad you sound so confident {{hugs}}
              I'm looking forward "seeing" you again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                We'll look after things while you're away Tame and I'll keep GB away from stuff for you

But you take care now we're here for you
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

I hope things improve for you, Tame, and I look forward to hearing the next podcast.

*I was beginning to think that I'd broken the Tamezone*
                  sigpic

Comment

UNACCEPTABLE!

Spoiler:
                    Nah I'm just messing with you

As much as I'm looking forward to more TZ (and I really am), I hope that all's well in real life. Family is important
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

LOL Digi

Fortunately or unfortunately my family..namely the Squirt has not yet seen to get completely over this respiratory issue so many sleepless nights, breathing treatments and general snuggles and love have been the highest thing on my priority list. I won't say when TZ will be back only because every time I do she takes a turn for the worse and I don't want to jinx this latest road to recovery

however thanks for still being a fan
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I do not eactly speak for others when I say this Tame, but I do mean it with my whole heart.

FOCUS ON YOUR FAMILY!!

You may return here to continue your series when your family has been properly tended to

You and your family are also in my prayers

~
                        Princess Awinita

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Everlasting fan here as well waiting patiently ...

Take your time, Tame!
                          I hope the situation will improve for you and your family soon ... {{{hugs}}}
                          sigpic

Comment

*sends Tame hugs, prayers, & chocolate*

Comment

i downloaded all of your podcasts i'm listen to them in the weeks to come. hope all is well
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*sends hugs to Tame , Hubs, Peanut, and the Squirt*
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X