This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Thanks!!! and you are so right, Pontus Larsson, does have a great voice is it okay for me to save this for possible future use on a Podcast?
    Oh sure, go ahead. I urge you to do it!!

In fact, here's two more just because he's awesome! (though I may be a little biased ) The second one is in Swedish.

Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 25 October 2010, 02:22 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Tame I was just wondering if there was any chance you could give our Stargate New Seasons RPG a mention on your show...which I am loving even if my speakers are terrible

Comment

Sure I try to mention all sorts of various thread topics and folder topics when I am asked.

The next two are already recorded but I can add a *shout out* on the next recording

Speaking of which....You guys have been great AND patient - the next TameZone is forthcoming but real life has been in my way (illness) as well some technical *still* difficulties....so thanks for your continued support
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*hugs* Get well Tame Thanx Let me know if you want any details

Oh and I got a chilling phone call from my brother

I changed my hair colour and got my first ever pair of glasses and he said "Oh my god Sis, you look like Tame!"

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
            *hugs* Get well Tame Thanx Let me know if you want any details

Oh and I got a chilling phone call from my brother

I changed my hair colour and got my first ever pair of glasses and he said "Oh my god Sis, you look like Tame!"
            A much younger version of Tame, that is. So since Tame is hot right now, that would make you like a really hot younger version of Tame... Oh, well I could go on, but you know PG forum.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

*really Jper?* I'm telling on you

Aunty Tame....Jper said you was HOT

Comment

*really Jper?* I'm telling on you

Aunty Tame....Jper said you was HOT
                She's not only hot on the outside, but also smart, caring, "self-sufficient" and generally beautiful on the inside. And just that tiny bit scary.

Tame needs a statue. And then I can court her younger version. You ready, Mel?

Comment

Only when you put me on your Sig and Tony approves

And you'll have to ask Tame first

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                    She's not only hot on the outside, but also smart, caring, "self-sufficient" and generally beautiful on the inside. And just that tiny bit scary.

Tame needs a statue. And then I can court her younger version. You ready, Mel?
                    You have just won the prize for the best suckiing up in this year

You are my new favorite person

I do need a statue don't I
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Jper's good at that I have a stature of Liberty on my desk though, I could put glasses on her

Comment

*runs in late and out of breath*

just wanted to thankee for sharing Bev with us!! she is gr88888888!!! she sounded as wondy and warm and as endearing live as she does in print!!

oh and the wittle mention of the me wittle song thread ... i was shocked and surprised to hear it there!!

so it was fun and much enjoyed.

thankee!!

teehee!!

oh and gave you and bev a serious plug in the thread!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Only when you put me on your Sig and Tony approves

And you'll have to ask Tame first
                          I already offered you a spot, remember? You never sent me a photo. And now I have another sig.

Prepare, and be ready for the courting. Tame's okay with that.

You have just won the prize for the best suckiing up in this year
                          Cool! Where is the medal? What do I get? *eagerly jumps up and down*

You are my new favorite person
                          You mean to say I wasn't already? Uhm, I mean, I aim to please you, your highness.

I do need a statue don't I
                          Absolutely.

Jper's good at that I have a stature of Liberty on my desk though, I could put glasses on her
                          Well that would be French.

Comment

Sure I try to mention all sorts of various thread topics and folder topics when I am asked.

The next two are already recorded but I can add a *shout out* on the next recording

Speaking of which....You guys have been great AND patient - the next TameZone is forthcoming but real life has been in my way (illness) as well some technical *still* difficulties....so thanks for your continued support
                            Oh, get well soon, Tame!
                            I'm looking forward to #5
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Prepare, and be ready for the courting. Tame's okay with that.
                              Will I get invited to the wedding?

Comment

*looks around thread*
                                Huh. There's not a lot happening here.
                                *tumbleweeds go by*
                                Somebody's been slacking off....

Seriously, Tame, do you have any idea when the new episode will be out? Your squeeing fans are anxiously awaiting the next installment of this epic podcast.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X