Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo! Finally a new episode and I love it. It´s grreeat.

Scots rock!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Awe some........definitely worth waiting for
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

I am so glad that everyone enjoyed it

and I am serious about listening to any topic ideas and maybe even having the topic idea giver on to discuss it

so please if you are interested and have some topics send them on

and BEV ((((((BEV))))) it was grrrreat!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Especialy the "great" was great.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            I am so glad that everyone enjoyed it

and I am serious about listening to any topic ideas and maybe even having the topic idea giver on to discuss it

so please if you are interested and have some topics send them on

and BEV ((((((BEV))))) it was grrrreat!!
            How about the cantina?
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Tame, tell the web geeks that the RSS feed needs to be updated for Ep #4. I only listen to these on my mp3 player and it is still waiting for the newest episode.

Comment

I enjoyed this podcast very much (not that I didn't enjoy the others) and just wanted to say that bringing in other, ''average" posters is a great idea. I'd love to hear more from fellow users. Meanwhile, I keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the Mods (KatG maybe?) to appear soon.

Bev was a great guest and her accent was fun. I kept flashing to Carson Beckett

Also, how cool is that talking about thunking, you ladies chose RDA threads as an example? Very good choice, you have my approval
                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                  Bev was a great guest and her accent was fun. I kept flashing to Carson Beckett
                  Actually I only started watching Stargate in English because of Beckett´s awesome accent. ...and becaue the Wraith´s voices sound so mechanically in German.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks for listening to the podcast.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it, and thanks must go to Tame for inviting me to take part. ((((Tame))))

I had a grrrrreat time.
                    sigpic

Comment

It was a grrrreeeat podcast everybody.

I liked that you covered lurking a bit, because I have found myself doing that lately. Also, Save Balding Asian Guy = Pure concentrated and silly awesomeness!

Bev I'd just like to say that you a grrrreeeat job guesting, and you have an awesome accent. I also approve of your music taste.

BTW, on the subject of music and what you said about posting our own music here, I'd like to shamelessly advertise something. It's a cover of the Swedish entry in the 2010 eurovision song constest. It's not me singing, but it's my friend and former classmate Pontus Larsson is the one singing.

I'm so jealous of his singing skills. Also, he's much better at football (soccer) than me.

The original is sung by a singer named Anna Bergendahl.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks!!! and you are so right, Pontus Larsson, does have a great voice is it okay for me to save this for possible future use on a Podcast?
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'll be catching up soon! Listening to your first two 'casts got me inspired to go back and listen to all the Darren/David podcasts. Earlier today I got through their 100th episode and re-listened to your first At the moment I'm re-enjoying your second episode in a whole new light after now having heard the monstrously disappointing Women in Stargate podcast. I enjoyed this second ep of yours the first time around, so you can imagine how much I like it this time around

Looking forward to catching 'casts 3 and 4!
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

LOL I enjoyed my *second try* regarding Women of Stargate too I was better able to get out many thoughts that I hadn't previously and it was nice to have Baggie in the discussion so we could discuss some of the lesser talked about women

I think it is awesome that you are getting to enjoy D&D and the GateWorld Podcasts...they are definitely a standard I am working my up to

Comment

IMO, you're already there dear On your own show you come across a LITTLE bit more hesitant than when you're harassing David on the GW podcast (), but you're far and away more confident than I'd be hosting my own show!

One of the things I especially like about your series is how much more community-oriented it is. Listening through the GW podcasts, the lack of that is one thing I've consistently wished the guys would talk up more. You've gone ahead and taken care of that nicely

Unrelated: What was with the huge gap between episodes 3 and 4?
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                IMO, you're already there dear On your own show you come across a LITTLE bit more hesitant than when you're harassing David on the GW podcast (), but you're far and away more confident than I'd be hosting my own show!

One of the things I especially like about your series is how much more community-oriented it is. Listening through the GW podcasts, the lack of that is one thing I've consistently wished the guys would talk up more. You've gone ahead and taken care of that nicely

Unrelated: What was with the huge gap between episodes 3 and 4?
                                well thank you very much for the very kind words

the big gap was a major computer glitch on my end. My new motto is ALWAYS close your office door when you have a toddler in the house - Toddlers + computer = OMG !! what did you do???? and a couple of weeks of fixing things and trying to make sure that you no longer have *hot keys* for any major system stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X