Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice podcast. Loved it. Not an RPG'er myself, so it was fascinating to get a glimpse into the world. I can see how they enjoy RPG now. Great interviewer Tame, and great interviewee Colonel Sharp. Loved the enthusiasm for the subject.
    I await your next installment of The Tamezone.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I don't play Final Fantasy Tame.

I was all ready to hate this podcast. I personally myself don't care for RPGs. But despite this I actually like this and I think a lot of that has to go to the guess. Their was a lot of passion in his voice about the RPG and how much he cared about. That made it easier to empathize with RPGing (Yes I made that word up) and make me interested in why people care about it. So it was pretty good overall and I felt I learned more.
      Jel, you're in the Cantina. That's pretty much an RPG!
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for doing the podcast. Lots things to consider about the forum.

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

I finally got round to listen to the podcast. It was/ is my first podcast ever I´ve listened to and I must say I really enjoyed it.
          Not only that I liked the topics - I doubt I can ever afford the money to go to a convention, so I love all those stories and tidbits to get a clue what´s going on there and how the atmosphere is. - I also like it to get a glimpse of the persons in front of the computer.
          And I have to fall into line with the other posters before me: Sky has a very soft and pleasant voice (definitely not what I expected). Which reminds me of a story a friend told me: she´s a bank clerk and one day a customer came to her and said he just wanted to see the face that belongs to the nice voice he was talking to on the phone. So, keep on talking Sky!
          Same with Bagpuss. I´m not a native speaker and was never in an English speaking country and I think I never heard such a strong accent before, but for me as a lover of languages and dialects it was very enjoyable. Even if I had to listen twice.
          Even if I just watched all 10 seasons of SG-1 in English (with English subtitles), at the beginning I was afraid not to understand a word what you were talking about, but to my surprise I got everything quite well.

You got me hooked. Can´t wait for the next episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for such wonderful AND insightful feedback

We will definitely be striving to make sure folks who's first language is NOT English will enjoy the shows as much as any native english speaker
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              Thank you for such wonderful AND insightful feedback

We will definitely be striving to make sure folks who's first language is NOT English will enjoy the shows as much as any native english speaker
              You'll be making a Spanish Pod cast?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                You'll be making a Spanish Pod cast?
                That would be great!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I would if I spoke Spanish
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I would if I spoke Spanish
                    I can teach you
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Due to a technical glitch - this time at MY house it will be a bit yet for the next TameZone The Boys are BACK in town though so definitely catch the GateWorld Podcast while you wait

Comment

Due to a technical glitch - this time at MY house it will be a bit yet for the next TameZone The Boys are BACK in town though so definitely catch the GateWorld Podcast while you wait
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

*sends geek squad to Tame's to sort out Computer glitch*
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            *sends geek squad to Tame's to sort out Computer glitch*
                            Thank you!!! this has been a somewhat trying glitch but I think it is almost solved. Unfortunately all of my editing software is on that computer due to the size of the program. I am using my laptop to just discuss and apply fixes to it...and keep everyone updated

Comment

Just an update
                              Computer issue has been resolved and I can get into my PC again YAY!! editing has re-commenced and there should be a TameZone coming your way in the next week

Thank you for your patience during our technical issues

Comment

Just an update
                                Computer issue has been resolved and I can get into my PC again YAY!! editing has re-commenced and there should be a TameZone coming your way in the next week

Thank you for your patience during our technical issues
                                YAY! ! ! Can't wait. Is that the next week as in Starting Sunday or is this another the next week
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X