This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    LOl I am sorry i didn't realize that I had forgotten you until the edit was done
    What about Jelgate?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Am I reading into it too much or was this week somewhat more structured than the first episode? I liked how free-form the first episode was, and while it wasn't absent this time around it did seem a bit more....muted. Was this something planned/evolutionary of your style? Or maybe just a consequence of editing?
      it was probably the editing - it was tighter this time around. Sometimes Skype is wonderful for the actual discussion but not always easy to work with as a recording

Originally posted by DigiFluid
      Oh I'm not criticizing/whining/telling you you're wrong. I was just commenting
      same here, just commenting back to you since you may not have known my long standing history with the show....but I am also mindful that other folks are reading our discussion and I didn't want other folks to think I was stating anything other then an opinion
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        What about Jelgate?
        what about Jelgate??
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

A whole episode, just for shout-outs
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            A whole episode, just for shout-outs
            I second that!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

What about Jelgate?
              what about Jelgate??
              must spread reps
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

what about Jelgate??
                Where is his offical GW podcast?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I can't answer that on a PG forum

Comment

Just started listening to the podcast, so far already grinning like a Cheshire Cat

One thing I'd love to see in the podcasts, are you going to have all the mods in a podcast at some point? Two down already And I'd love to hear more of them!
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

Where is his offical GW podcast?
                      this i would like to know too, and any ETA on when it will be on iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        this i would like to know too, and any ETA on when it will be on iTunes?
                        Darren said he would have over at iTunes so check under GateWorld and see if you can find it the 1st one may not be but I hope they were able to take of the second one

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          Just started listening to the podcast, so far already grinning like a Cheshire Cat

One thing I'd love to see in the podcasts, are you going to have all the mods in a podcast at some point? Two down already And I'd love to hear more of them!
                          unfortunately not all the Mods are available for recording but I sure will be asking them Its a matter of finding the right topic for them

Comment

unfortunately not all the Mods are available for recording but I sure will be asking them Its a matter of finding the right topic for them
                            Well it was lovely to hear Baggie, and Sky previously. I do always wonder what people actually sound like, you are always going to be surprised!

It was a lovely rambley podcast though, Tame. I look forward to the next one!
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

LOl I am sorry i didn't realize that I had forgotten you until the edit was done

maybe i should just have a *Shout-out* Segment LOLOL
                              PH wasn't mentioned at all

Tame used to say PH was special

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                PH wasn't mentioned at all

Tame used to say PH was special

Digi says PH is special...

Comment

Working...
                                X