This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay okay, next week
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I liked TameZone and am looking forward to the second podcast.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

LOL...thanks folks for being so wonderful in your feedback and in your impatience for another episode

The second podcast is with my *Producer* David for a listen before publication to ensure I don't need to fix any errors in my editing or make any other structural changes...Since David is on vacation at this time it is taking a bit longer then normal
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          LOL...thanks folks for being so wonderful in your feedback and in your impatience for another episode

The second podcast is with my *Producer* David for a listen before publication to ensure I don't need to fix any errors in my editing or make any other structural changes...Since David is on vacation at this time it is taking a bit longer then normal
          Okay, but if you keep us waiting we will riot.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Okay, but if you keep us waiting we will riot.
            *provides virtual marshmallows*...fire away
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*provides virtual marshmallows*...fire away
              You just bought yourself 50 spam posts *posts spam*
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Pff, when is David not on vaca?

Can't wait for the new one
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought it was said that Tame would be doing the editing not David?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I thought it was said that Tame would be doing the editing not David?
                    I do the editing and David is the one who listens to determine if changes are needed in either content or with my editing . He verifies that it is GW worthy as well as determining if I made any errors that would be unpleasant for the listening

Comment

....But I want to listen to it now.
                      sigpic

Comment

*iz impatiently waiting on David coming back from vacation*
                        sigpic

Comment

I loved the first TameZone! Podcast!!! Huge congrats to you Tame. I stopped listening to the GW podcast b/c it began (rightly so) to focus on SGU and as I don't watch SGU the GW podcasts didn't hold my intest much anymore. (Sorry Darren and David )

The TameZome however, I just found it on the home page and its perfect! I loved every part of the first show, as a con goer, fic reader and just the fact that GW is 'home'. Yeah loved it!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*plonks self down on nice comfy couch waiting on David coming back*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              *plonks self down on nice comfy couch waiting on David coming back*

the sounds of snores fill the thread'
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I know... I am not sure what the continued hold up is BUT I am sure there is a good reason .....or David had better hide ...gggrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X