Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Joe Flanigan ("John Sheppard")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much! He is so candid and smart. I hope we get to seem him more. I can take him in the stargate world or anything else!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
    Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

man im sorry guys but joe bored the heck out of me, in this interview. a rare miss! maybe he was just peeved about sga going off the air. or maybe its just the rest of the cast seem so much more bubbly.
      sigpic
      The 11th Doctor. Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Short, but sweet Thanks so much! He's such an interesting man. Listening to his ideas about the show is fascinating

i like your sig of Joe he is very cute
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Short but sweet hope for another interview with him in the future
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Thanks so much for this interview. Joe Flanigan has been my favorite actor for ages, since way before Atlantis. The first time I ever heard the word "Stargate" was when he was cast as John Sheppard and watched Rising because of him and got me hooked on the show. He's not only hot but he's also such an interesting, funny and inteligent man.

Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks so much for the interview with Joe. It was short but definitely sweet.
              I find him to be a fascinating person and really enjoy hearing his perspective on things.

Hopefully there will be an opportunity in the future for GW to sit down with Joe and get a longer, more in depth interview. I always enjoy an opportunity to hear his, and as well as other actors thoughts, ideas, expectations, desires and regrets about the show.

Thanks to GW and the actors for taking the time to do these interviews.

Comment

Thank you also for the Joe Flanigan interview. I think of the ones I found on iTUNES, this particular JF interview was very insightful and informative. Thanks again. I hope we'll continue to hear more from the Flan. Great job!
                sigpic

Comment

Many thanks for the interview with Joe. It's always fun to read what he has to say....he's smart and funny!

As others have said, I hope to hear more from the Flan in the near future.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X