This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Amanda Tapping!

GateWorld will be interviewing Amanda Tapping this Thursday, February 7, and we're giving you a chance to ask her a question! Follow the instructions below and then, if you're already registered with us, click Quick Reply and submit!

Here's how it works!
    1. If you're a lurker, you'll need a free account in GateWorld Forum to ask.
    2. The question must be your own.
    3. Be sure your question has not already been entered by someone else! (Please!)
    4. One question only, please.

At the bottom, be sure to submit the name you want to have with the interview (i.e. GateWorld reader David wants to know ...), so be sure, if you go with your alias, you pick something that's pronounceable!

Questions must be submitted no later than Thursday, February 7 at 10 AM Eastern.

Good luck, and thanks for contributing to GateWorld's features!

I would like to know what Amanda thinks Sam Carter's strengths and weaknesses are.

GW member Susan from NYC
    Last edited by Suzotchka; 04 February 2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

So I am new to this world..so this question has probably been asked...but what the hell were you and Michael doing kissing in that outtake pic....LOL

Kriss :-)
      sigpic

Comment

GateWorld reader Nora wants to know...

In past interviews you have stated you enjoyed the opportunity to direct (Resurrection) and would like to do more directing. Will Sanctuary give you the freedom do some directing?
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Amanda after working with the SGA cast for a whole season do you feel that it has stayed true to the SG-1 dynamic or has the cast created it own unique bond???

Paul M.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hello Amanda, my question is will you be doing your own stunts on Sanctuary?
            ......TARA......

Comment

Now with Sanctuary airing on Scifi what do you hope will happen with the show? What are your wishes for it in the future?

RepliCartertje from Belgium

Comment

Amanda - Are you free next Thursday? If so would you like to see a movie or go out for dinner? I'll pay.

Is there anything you don't like about your character? If so would you change that about her if you could?

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac from England
                Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 04 February 2008, 10:28 AM.
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Hi Amanda my question is which episode of Atlantis season 4 is your favorite?

Chris from Ireland

Comment

Hi

With regard to Sanctuary, what challenges/conflicts do you expect between your role as EP and leading lady?

Thanks,

Gato, Gateworld Member
                    Last edited by Sg Gato; 04 February 2008, 02:30 PM.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Bagpuss asks :

Hi Amanda.
                      If you hadn't been cast as Samantha Carter,which female character would you have liked to portray instead on Stargate SG-1,and why ?
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hi Amanda,

You've worked with many guest stars over the past 11 years, was there anyone who left you star struck?

Gateworld Member MandySg1 from Canada
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hi Amanda!!!
                          In your 11 years as Samantha Carter did you ever get a script where you just thought 'How do I even prepare for that?'

Sofie from Belgium
                          Last edited by sofie; 04 February 2008, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Hi Amanda

You’ve had the opportunity to travel all around the world for the past years, either filming or going to conventions, and to some really amazing places like the Arctic. But where’s the place you’ve never been but really want to, and why?

Raquel, from Catalonia

Comment

Hi Amanda

Was it strange working with Mitch Pileggi again after the last time you acted together in X Files, and the way that story played out?

SGFerrit from England

Comment

Working...
                              X