Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    how about some of the atlantis folks?
    How about the guy that plays Grodin? He's cute.
    Last edited by greytop; 15 September 2004, 07:27 PM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Originally posted by David
      You have to understand that Richard is extremely difficult to pin down. If and when we finally do get him we will expend our time with him in a manner that will satisfy the largest chunk of GateWorld's fandom, a well-thought-out program.
      So have you got this program all thought out then?? All in readyness, to be implemented at the spur of the moment?

Comment

David Hewlett?? I keep suggesting him. Just in case. hehe

How about David Nykl, the infamous Czech scientist? Except I think I've mentioned him, too.

Ponytail Boy and Sgt. Bates? Might be interesting to get their perspectives on their characters when a lot of people don't seem to like them...

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          How about the guy that plays Grodin? He's cute.
          You're referring to Craig Veroni.
          Rocky

Comment

You have to understand that Richard is extremely difficult to pin down. If and when we finally do get him we will expend our time with him in a manner that will satisfy the largest chunk of GateWorld's fandom, a well-thought-out program.
            he's done a couple, for scifi i think

i know in one of them, amanda joined him (she might have been his typist) and in another one michael greenburg stepped in when rick got called to the set
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

he's done a couple, for scifi i think

i know in one of them, amanda joined him (she might have been his typist) and in another one michael greenburg stepped in when rick got called to the set
              I remember one with Rick and Amanda, but they were doing it over a phone to someone at a computer.

Comment

maybe that's how it was. i just know that amanda popped into one

it has been a couple of years

sigpic

Comment

Has anybody suggested Dan Shea (Sgt. Siler)

I think he would give us plenty of insight into the stunts and day to day workings of SG-1...

Any thoughts?
                  "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Chat with David Arnold! The pimp daddy of Stargate music!

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

All great ideas! .. Now all we need is a chat hall!

Comment

All great ideas! .. Now all we need is a chat hall!
                        ...says the guy who's in charge of organising it all..
                        sigh.
                        Does shadow have to point out your job for you? coz i'm sure that pain stick is kept warmed up and ready.

Comment

I think he was talking to himself. He does that, sometimes, the poor, addled boy. Maybe I've jabbed that voodoo doll a few too many times...

Comment

It really isn't up to me. In the words of Q, "I'm an idea man!" And that really is my chief job. The picture headers on the top left that replaced the heads of the cast members? My idea. The integrated drop-down menu? My idea (and frankly, at least ten Stargate sites fell in line, subsequently). Audio downloads? My secret project which has no name? I could go on.

Needless to say, Darren and Oktagone will ultimately be the ones to put it into motion. First we need to discover a web-based program that won't damage the tender components of our host, as a lot of the chat programs that currently run expose them in some unusually dangerous ways. Keep pestering Darren and it'll become a reality sooner. It'll happen. The question is when.

Comment

One option that could allow chat while keeping it away from gateworld (but still be affiliated) is to make an AIM chatroom.

I know it works well on smaller chats, 20odd people. never had one with more than that. YIM is also a possibility, but i personally have had issues with YIM and rarely use it. AIM however i use almost every evening

sigpic

Comment

One option that could allow chat while keeping it away from gateworld (but still be affiliated) is to make an AIM chatroom.

I know it works well on smaller chats, 20odd people. never had one with more than that. YIM is also a possibility, but i personally have had issues with YIM and rarely use it. AIM however i use almost every evening
                                Yeah, AIM seems to work well for small groups. There are frequently 10-14 of us in the Shipper Chat room on AIM. But the chat rooms do seem to "break" after a while. Some people find they can't get into that chat room, or it start mysteriously booting people out for no apparant reason We're on out third room now. We'll have to start getting creative with the room names if this keeps up!

Comment

Working...
                                X