DH is always just "On"!
    indeed
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Great interview! Thanks so much for it

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Have you been keeping another life secret from us?
        Just a feature-length film project I mention in Part 1, which I hope to be posting on my blog before the year's end.

Originally posted by SaberBlade
        Does the second part also include more fan questions or just this part?
        Three or four more, including our Mouse Pad winner.

Comment

now if that were me trying to interview DH...my words would be all fumbled and i would thunk on the phone and be really stupid and prolly say "I love you David"

anyway...awsome interview!! thanks for sharing!!
          sigpic

Comment

That was a great interview, and a nice additional Christmas present! Thanks David! Ehh, I mean, thanks you two Davids!

Looking forward to part 2!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

May I ask when part 2 is out???

Really want to read it.

Comment

Part 2 was great! I looked back at the transcript when it was finished playing and said "wow there was a lot," but it never felt like it was going long. You guys seemed like you could talk forever. Nice rapport you have with him, it sounded really easy going.
                I've netflix'd "Brick" already, should be here in a few days.

Thank you to the Davids for a great interview!

Comment

David and I have a very casual raport with one another. I was a little concerned going in because of that. Contrasting, I didn't want to be on the "squeeing fan girl" side, so I think -- I hope -- I struck a balance. Glad you enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    David and I have a very casual raport with one another. I was a little concerned going in because of that. Contrasting, I didn't want to be on the "squeeing fan girl" side, so I think -- I hope -- I struck a balance. Glad you enjoyed it
                    I definitely enjoyed the interview. Thanks so much for that!
                    One could definitely feel that you and David have this casual raport, and I think you managed the balance between the 'rapt fan side' and the 'objective interviewer side' very well.

Bye, A.

P.S. Hey, there are "squeeing fan boys" as well. Maybe not as many, but they exist.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

what a great interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much for asking my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys definately have a great rapport!!!!!!

Comment

Very good interview! I had to read the transcript in parallel (which I usually don't do when I can listen) because David H. was talking so fast.

Interesting choice to have Lukas Haas play him. I've recently seen him in a 24 episode and had to dig deep in my brain until I knew where I recognized him from.

And what was that great piece of music at the end? I couldn't tell whether it had been used in the show...
                        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Thanks so much for pressing the point about Carson/Paul and what a bad decision that was. I know the "journalist" isn't supposed to expression opinion, but I appreciate your pursuing those questions with David H. Poor guy is in a tough spot having to be loyal to his employers even when they make asinine decisions

Comment

I enjoyed the interview. However I wish more fan questions were asked. I really wanted to hear David's answers to a lot more questions.
                            This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

Just read the second half of the interview, loved it even more than the first half. You did a great job David! I really like hearing David H. talk, he comes off as being very upfront and honest and an all around nice guy. I am glad he took the time to talk with you and share with us, especially his feelings about Paul, at least what he could share.
                              Now if I can only get more people in the Twin Cities to request a screening of ADB.
                              It was nice that the interview was relaxed between you two. Made it much more fun to read!!!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Aww, that was so lovely - thankee for that intervuiew

Ah, I just love DH's interviews.
                                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X