Gatecon 2004: A Backstage Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    David, did anyone gets pics of your hug & kiss from Amanda?
    I don't think so. It'll be on the Gatecon dvd - I'm looking forward to it

Comment

David, where were you flying in from that it took 13 hours to get to Vancouver?

pettygrew

Comment

Does anyone have a transcript for the videe or atleast the Corin Nemec poem? Sound is a little fuzzy on my computer so I can't just write it down from the video.

Thanks for the video.

Comment

A transcript of the poem- or even of Corin's panels in general- would be MOST appreciated by CorinNemec.com, with full credits given to the source and appropriate linkage and everything.... *eyes David*

Sorry if no one got a pic, David. I was waaaaayyyyy in the back and am not trustworthy with a camera anyway.

Comment

I am so going next year..

If my stupid wedding reception wasn't the same weekend as Gatecon was this year, I would have been there lol... ok the reception wasn't stupid, it was just not as fun as Gatecon would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
              I am so going next year..

If my stupid wedding reception wasn't the same weekend as Gatecon was this year, I would have been there lol... ok the reception wasn't stupid, it was just not as fun as Gatecon would have been.
              Now see, you've got to get your priorities straight!

Comment

Shadow! I think I saw Luke in that video. Some guy in the long white hat walked behind those two guys who were interviewed before chevron guy and technition guy, some woman also showed up there.

Comment

Nope. Luke wasn't at the con, but David sure did try and get him there. *sigh* The poor guy is probably scared to death to think that there's some freakish cult centering on some nothing extra he played years ago and doesn't even remember.

Comment

Southern Illinois. 3 hrs to St. Louis, 4 to chicago, counting our delay and overlay, 6 to Vancouver, counting our delay. By that time it had been almost 13.

Originally posted by pettygrew
                    David, where were you flying in from that it took 13 hours to get to Vancouver?

pettygrew

Comment

Counting my "delay" it took me 23 hours to get home from Vancouver.

Comment

23 hours?? Sheesh!

It takes 1 hr 40 minutes to get to seattle from here, so I'm assuming my future flight (for next year hehe) would be about 2 hours

I could *drive* 23 hours.. going slow

Comment

I had an hour delay in Toronto which made me miss the last bus home in Boston, so I ended up spending the night and taking the bus first thing in the AM. *sigh* As if travel weren't stressful enough, especially after a big fun-filled weekend...

Comment

Oh dear God, who invented computers. Bloomin' marvellous when working as they should, pain in the preverbials when not!! Still no luck downloading the vid. Have tried all suggestions, but only get 1 or 2 seconds downlaoded, and it says download complete!?? Tried Brandies' link, same again. Come on guys and girls, there must be some tech heads out there somewhere!! Have new WMP v. 9 and broadband as is known over here in Blighty! If it can be e-mailed, I would appreciate it. Send to [email protected]

Thanks all

Claire
                            Carter: '23 across, The atomic weight of Boron? the answer is ten.'
                            O'Neill: 'Yes?'
                            Carter: 'You wrote the word fat!'
                            O'Neill: 'Your point?'

There are no strangers in life, only friends you have yet to meet!

Comment

Have you tried right-clicking on the link, selecting "Save Traget As.." or "Save Link As..." or whatever, then when the file dialog box comes up, asking you where to save it, change the name of the file. Just make sure it still says ".wmv" at the end.

Comment

Yes people, please don't just click on the link. It's a direct link to the file, so if you click on it normally, it will try to OPEN it. You need to save it to your desktop, so that it downloads to your computer and you can view it at your leisure.

Comment

Working...
                                X