LiveJournal Syndication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LiveJournal Syndication

Don't mean to be moany, but is there any chance at all that the problem with the LJ Syndication might be fixed, since the constant repeats of the same news, often with inaccurate links, is starting to get tiresome.

I appreciate the feed, since I don't often go to the main page, however, my FList is currently flooded with articles from GW (there are 13 on my first page at present), some which were posted originally almost two weeks ago.

This has been going on for quite some time now. At first I thought it was some isolated repeats. Now it's getting to be annoying...

Thanks.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

We do not have an official LiveJournal syndication feed. There's something that another fan set up at one point, long ago, before we had our own XML / RSS feed available.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      We do not have an official LiveJournal syndication feed. There's something that another fan set up at one point, long ago, before we had our own XML / RSS feed available.
      Ahhhhh...that would explain that then...

Thanks for that info Darren...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
      X