Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll chime in with all the others who mentioned Martin Wood. His commentaries are always very cool and informative and fun...so I'd love to read his blogs. You've already nailed down Gary so I'll add that I'm delighted that he'll write for us!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I just watched the commentary on "The Gift" and Gary Jones was hilarious. I'm totally looking forward to that.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

When he's home from his convention tour all hell is going to break loose

Comment

always lookin' forward to new bloggers... they're so fun to read.

Strictly David question... when does The Phenomenon come out... yea teaser said Decemeber.. would be a lovely christmas pressy though.
          sigpic

Comment

The teaser is outdated. Phenomenon is at least half a year away. There's a Phenomenon discussion thread laying around here somewhere. I'd be happy to answer questions about what I've been doing with it lately and why it's delayed.

I'm thinking of making a call tomorrow to inquire about another blogger ...

Comment

David, now be honest, what are the odds of having RDA as a blogger (it's doubtful, isn't it)
              sigpic

Comment

Somewhere between Zero and Hell No, I think.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  Yeah, that's what I though was going to be said, but it was worth a shot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                    Well.....as long as it's only a thought ....however realistic that thought may be

I would love to see one from Torri, David and/or Rachel. From reading their interviews and some con reports, they all seem to have such a wonderful sense of humor....would probably be a good chuckle reading any one of their blogs. Perhaps a bit unrealistic I know, with their busy schedules...but would be nice.

Comment

Somewhere between Zero and Hell No...

Yeah, just uh...let me do the math on that...carry the four...

Okay...math may not be my strong suit, but even I can figure out the odds are pretty bad there...

But how about Martin Wood? He's funny, he's informative, generally beloved by all gate fans???

This feels kinda like a political campaign of sorts...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        When he's home from his convention tour all hell is going to break loose
                        Having seen him on the weekend, it probably will. I'm looking forward to his round up of L3 at the very least! Nice one guys!
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I hope his Gary Engaged event worked out well. He plans on talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Martin has GOT to see this! lol

Comment

Originally posted by David
                              Martin has GOT to see this! lol
                              Hey...Martin's THE man. I love that guy and feel free to tell him I said so especially if it encourages him to consider blogging here.

Hey...kissing up to someone can be a fairly effective negotiation technique...

Mary Beth
                              Last edited by Uber; 29 November 2005, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Hey...Martin's THE man.
                                He is, but so is Peter DeLuise.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X