No announcement yet.

An Interview with "Luke"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke is gaining ground as a fan favorite. David's going to have to figure out how to contact him for a quicky interview if nothing else hehhe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Luke is gaining ground as a fan favorite. David's going to have to figure out how to contact him for a quicky interview if nothing else hehhe
      Dunno if Dave's really the quicky type.

Then again, he WAS interested in zapping me...

Of course, anyone who's known me for more than five minutes has similar urges. Usually more violent. Guess I should count myself lucky that Dave's such a sweetie.

Or is that pushover?

Comment

Originally posted by David
        It's been brought to my attention that the commissary server, nicknamed "Luke" by some fans (seen in such shows as "48 Hours" opposite an irritating, citrus-allergic McKay), would be a very welcoming interview, as he seems to have picked up a small fan club.

I am not prepared to do an audio interview with "Luke," but might be persuaded to do a nice text interview if enough fans say "yes" to the idea.

Your vote matters in my decision. Please cast it accordingly. If you think it's a silly idea and we "should be focusing attention on more important features," then abruptly select "No."

Thanks!

I much rather see an interview with Corin Nemec or somebody a bit more involved in/with the show that Gateworld hasn't interviewed yet. So my vote was for "honestly not caring".

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

No one's saying "Pick Luke over Corin". Hell, even I wouldn't choose that! But Sometimes it's nice to mix things up a little, throw a few of the "smaller" people in with all the big name stars.

Plus, ya gotta find some way to fill in the time between stars and keep the audience's appetite whetted for more. Luke could do that job nicely...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            No one's saying "Pick Luke over Corin". Hell, even I wouldn't choose that! But Sometimes it's nice to mix things up a little, throw a few of the "smaller" people in with all the big name stars.

Plus, ya gotta find some way to fill in the time between stars and keep the audience's appetite whetted for more. Luke could do that job nicely...
            Oh.. I know your not saying pick Luke over Corin. I'm just saying that is something I would prefer. Which is why I chose "don't care" rather than "No". Because those that want the interview should get it.

But I personally don't understand why you would want an interview with the guy who serves food in the SGC. Was he in any other episodes besides 48 hours? However I'm sure you all have good reasons, so I voted to stay neutral.

That's just me...I've been told I'm crazy though. I am one of those few people that liked Season 7. Even crazier, Season 7 was probably my favorite.

Ace

Comment

Well, thanks kindly for the neutral vote, at least.

Luke isn't easily explained or categorized. I've done what I can to explain my reasons for liking him here in this thread,and that's probably about as close as I'll ever come to a definitive answer.

Basically, though, it's "just because."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Well, thanks kindly for the neutral vote, at least.

Luke isn't easily explained or categorized. I've done what I can to explain my reasons for liking him here in this thread,and that's probably about as close as I'll ever come to a definitive answer.

Basically, though, it's "just because."
                LOL I can accept that!

Ace

Comment

I voted No, there are better things to do with (y)our time !
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                    HERESY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                      Well, if *THAT* is going to be the standard for decision-making, we are ALL in some very serious trouble, indeed!!!
                      "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
                      "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
                      "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
                      --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

LOL ! I've nothing against No-votes or don't cares. At least it's honest and the Posters have their reasons too !

The "Yes" votes are leading anyway,as I found out when I "Luked" at the tallies !

*And after posting rotten puns like that,I'd better just slink away..... )
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yes, that sure was a bad one - but you're forgiven

Comment

Why thank you,good Sir ! (You're a lot more forgiving than I deserved ,though ! )
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

And another yes goes down for Luke. I think it would be very interesting to get an SG-1 perspective from "Luke." I know he was only in that one, short scene, but it was the best scene in the episode.

I must admit, however, Sgt. Siler is my favorite background character.

Comment

I got some great pics of Dan at Gatecon that you'll be seeing shortly, plus a few extras...

Comment

Working...
                                X