Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks very much for the interview.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thanks guys.. claudia has added a refresing outlook to the show!

Comment

After seeing tonight's ep, it really goes to show how much effort she put into this character. Especially after a roller-coaster"fied" S8.
        In some ways, Vala has actually toned a "Farscape" within SG-1.
        And that's a positive thing, adding a bit more spunk and fun within the character design. Hopefully she will return.

Comment

Wonderful! I have yet to see last nights ep, but I know I would love for Vala to come back (if nothing else, she makes good dinner conversation!)

Thanks for the interview!
          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Worst one I've listen to (Chris Judge (the latest one) was the first one I listened) I'm not saying it sucked (or was crappy), it was interesting.
            sigpic

Comment

It was interesting, but the worst you've listened to? I'm not following.

Do you mean the quality of the audio recording? That's a known issue with this particular interview, and one of the reasons it's not available on the main site. We were considering publishing it as text-only, but thought forum members would love the added bonus of listening to Claudia.

Darren

Comment

Yeah, isn't it just mouthwatering listening to Vala?
                Glad you posted up the mp3 file, even though it was a bit mushed.

Comment

Thanks for that
                  Spoiler:

Comment

How clever, mp3 as an attachment.

The interview was very cool. Claudia sounds like a warm and gracious person.

Thanks for the cool interview, D/D and Claudia Black.
                    Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                    WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Maybe next time you'll be able to give us a video interview?

Comment

Great interview.. Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
                          It was interesting, but the worst you've listened to? I'm not following.

Do you mean the quality of the audio recording? That's a known issue with this particular interview, and one of the reasons it's not available on the main site. We were considering publishing it as text-only, but thought forum members would love the added bonus of listening to Claudia.

Darren
                          The bonus of listening to Claudia was worth the bit of quality issue in the audio. I could hear it just fine.

I think some people just like to complain

ETA: Pardon my manners--THANK YOU!

Comment

The only problem I had was Claudia sounded like she had a lisp or possibly a mouth guard in. LOL I attribute that to the quality of my crappy speakers.

Great job Gateworld! THANK YOU!!
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mdlatham
                              Great! I hope the producers listen to the fans and bring her character back as a regular. She has carried the show this season, but all the scripts have really been for her character. Ben needs to get more screen time. Farscape Forever!
                              This is exactly what I'm talking about. how can you seperate FArscape and Stargate in regards to these characters...you can't..

Comment

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by mdlatham
                                Great! I hope the producers listen to the fans and bring her character back as a regular. She has carried the show this season, but all the scripts have really been for her character. Ben needs to get more screen time. Farscape Forever!

This is exactly what I'm talking about. how can you seperate FArscape and Stargate in regards to these characters...you can't..

Well, I think you can. Some people are just overly exuberant, "long live Farscape types." Watch a Farscape and SG1 back to back; they're not even remotely the same, nor are the actors/characters in question the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X