This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

26 brand new entries have now been incorporated into the Omnipedia (from Siege 3 to Runner) including the much-anticipated Daedalus and a gi-normous entry documenting the second siege of Atlantis.

Comment

must be a lot of hard work to find out all that info.

but seriously great work both of ya
        sigpic

Comment

Error:
          Lindsay novak, and co were transported to an alkesh, not a teltac.
          Daedalus: Col S Caldwell link directs to caldwell.shtml [nonexistant], not caldwellsteven.shtml
          Last edited by Njord; 03 August 2005, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Fixed and fixed.

The first one is all Darren's fault

Thanks for keeping us on our toes. You should be our fact checker.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              must be a lot of hard work to find out all that info.

but seriously great work both of ya
              thank you.

I probably spent over an hour looking through the Atlantis episodes to make sure we had the right information. It's really easy to just assume something, like the Tel'tak, and insert it. You run the risk of it being dead wrong and hurting the databases credit.

But I must say it's fun when another site illegally copies your work, churning it out mere hours after you released yours, because when you change your problems theirs typically stay wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                Where did you get the Ori info from?
                Which Ori info is that?

Sorry, just seeing your question now.

Comment

Cyr, Kianna: "deep underground excavation vehicle" links to duevkelownan.shtml instead of d.u.e.v.kelownan.shtml; "long-range communication device" links to longrangecommunicationdevicegoauld.shtml instead of long-rangecommunicationdevicegoauld.shtml; "masking drug" links to symbiotemaskingdrug.shtml instead of symbiote-maskingdrug.shtml
                  Anubis: "ancient superweapon" links to superweaponancient.shtml instead of super-weaponancient.shtml
                  Ballard, Nickolas: "schock" instead of "shock"
                  Billick: "P3M-736" links to P3M-736.SHTML" instead of p3m-736.shtml
                  Bra'tac: "Chulak" links to chulakpeopleof.shtml instead of chulak.shtml
                  Donovan, Julia: "Major Davis" links to davis.shtml instead of davispaul.shtml; "death glider" links to deathgliders.shtml instead of deathglider.shtml
                  Evalla: "bio-dome" links to biodome.shtml instead of bio-dome.shtml
                  Fanis: "long-range communication device" links to longrangecommunicationdeviceancient.shtml instead of long-rangecommunicationdeviceancient.shtml
                  Hathor: description replaced with Harriman, Walter Key Episode(s)
                  Kanan: "Thoran" links to thoranthe.shtml instead of thoran.shtml
                  Omac: "Serita" links to seritapeopleof.shtml instead of serita.shtml
                  Redmond: "F-302" links to F302.SHTML instead of f-302.shtml
                  Reed: "Stargate" links to characters/r/technology/s/stargate/shtml" instead of technology/s/stargate.shtml
                  Reese: "Replicators" links to h/replicators.shtml instead of r/replicators.shtml
                  Sherman: "P3M-736" links to P3M-736.SHTML" instead of p3m-736.shtml
                  Tagan: he is dead
                  "TEYLA: Truthfully, I have not been sleeping much – and when I do, I have been having nightmares about the Wraith.
                  SHEPPARD: Well, you’re not the only one.
                  TEYLA: It has not been so bad since my father was taken."
                  "CHARAN: Your father asked me not to tell you.
                  TEYLA: My father ... is not here any more."
                  Thor: ""O'Neill"" links to oneilljack.shtml instead of oneillthe.shtml
                  Travell: "ion cannons" links to ioncannon.shtml instead of ioncannontollan.shtml
                  Yat'yir: "General Landry" links to landryhank.shtml instead of l/landryhank.shtml
                  Juna, people of: "Juna" links to junapeopleof.shtml instead of juna.shtml [though this is nonexistant as well. P2X-729 is the SGC's designation, incidentally.]
                  Ellori's people: "P4S-237"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Orbanians: "Orban"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Orb organisms: "P5C-353"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  P2X-374, people of: "P2X-374" links to p2x374peopleof.shtml instead of p2x-374.shtml, though this is also non-existent
                  P2X-416, people of: "P2X-416" links to p2x416peopleof.shtml instead of p2x-416.shtml, though this is also non-existent
                  PJ2-445, people of: "PJ2-445" links to pj2445peopleof.shtml instead of pj2-445.shtml, though this is also non-existent; "U.A.V." links to uav.shtml instead of u.a.v..shtml
                  Replicators, humanoid: "Asgard" links to LETTER/RACE.shtml instead of a/asgard.shtml; "possessan" instead of "possess an"
                  Residents: "P7J-989"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Salish: "PXY-887"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Setitans: "Setita" links to .shtml instead of setita.shtml
                  Shavadai: "Simirka"'s linked-to page is non-existent, and it is spelt "Simarka"
                  Tagreans: "Tagrea"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Taldur, people of the: "P3X-775"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Volians: "Confederation" links to ascenconfederation.shtml instead of aschenconfederation.shtml; "Volia"'s linked-to page is non-existent
                  Vyans: "Vyus" links to vyuspeopleof.shtml instead of vyus.shtml, though this is also non-existent
                  Burrock's homeworld: "P3X-888" links to p3x888.shtml instead of p3x-888.shtml; "staff weapons" links to staffweapons.shtml instead of staffweapon.shtml
                  Land of Light: "Land of Light, People of the" links to landoflight.shtml instead of landoflightpeopleofthe.shtml
                  P3X-447: "P3M-736" links to P3M-736.SHTML" instead of p3m-736.shtml
                  Prometheus: "X-302 gliders": "F-302 fighter-interceptors" would be more correct
                  Tritan, the: "disabling drones" links to kongaratdrones.shtml instead of kongaratdisablingdrones.shtml
                  AG-3 drone: they are never referred to as drones, and satellite would be more apt.
                  Hazard suit: "Singularity" links to s7/705.shtml instead of s1/115.shtml
                  U.A.V.: "U.C.A.V." links to ucav.shtml instead of u.c.a.v..shtml
                  Adydos One: "beta gate" links to miscellany/b/betagate.shtml instead of technology/b/betagate.shtml
                  Antarctica: "SG-1" links to a/miscellany/S/SG-1.SHTML" instead of s/sg-1.shtml
                  Everything is duplicated for Veregan and Ver Egen
                  Blackbird: "Beliskner" links to beliskner.shtml instead of belisknerthe.shtml; "SG-1" links to b/miscellany/S/SG-1.SHTML" instead of s/sg-1.shtml
                  Book of Nephertim: correctly spelt Nefertum
                  Chel'nat: "Jaffa" links to miscellany/c/races/j/jaffa.shtml instead of races/j/jaffa.shtml
                  Cheyenne Mountain: "N.O.R.A.D." links to norad.shtml instead of n.o.r.a.d..shtml
                  Chompka Groves: "SG-1" links to c/miscellany/S/SG-1.SHTML" instead of s/sg-1.shtml
                  Committee, the: "Agent Barrett" links to barrett.shtml instead of barrettmalcolm.shtml
                  Corso's Temporal Eatery: "Tech Con Group family of restaurants" links to techcongrouprestaurant.shtml instead of techcongrouprestaurantfamily.shtml
                  Na-nay: "Abydonian" links to abydonian.shtml instead of abydonians.shtml
                  Ring of the gods: "Tagrean" links to tagrean.shtml instead of tagreans.shtml
                  Steveston, Oregon: "N.I.D. Headquaters" links to nidheadquaters.shtml instead of n.i.d.headquaters.shtml
                  Stone ring: "Edoran" links to edoran.shtml instead of edorans.shtml
                  Touched, the: "Untouched" links to untouched.shtml, instead of untouchedthe.shtml
                  Untouched, the: "Touched" links to touched.shtml, instead of touchedthe.shtml
                  Last edited by Njord; 04 August 2005, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    Darren mentioned the Genii to me too, but since I won't get to Underground until September or October I may just have to kick up the pace on that entry
                    Darren always seems to be thinking what I am thinking.
                    It is like B1 and B2 in Bananas in Pyjamas.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      Which Ori info is that?

Sorry, just seeing your question now.
                      The bit where it says
                      Spoiler:
                      The Ori were left behind by the Ancients (known as the Alterans) when they departed their home galaxy for the Milky Way.
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

That is a bit of interpretation from a number of lines. Once more shows air we will know more and adjust it accordingly.

Comment

OK I understand

The only problem is that I have been telling people that as you have said it - it must be fact lol *dug a hole for myself probably*

Darren once said you got some atlantis information from an early version of the rising script so I thought something similar might have happened here
                          love Torri

Comment

S9
                            Spoiler:
                            They continually make references that the Ancients abandoned them, in so many words. We may soon learn that the Ori and the Ancients are both Alterans and they just branched off into two different philosophies.

Comment

Thanks I hope so or I will be heading for the 'edit' button
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                                The bit where it says
                                Spoiler:
                                The Ori were left behind by the Ancients (known as the Alterans) when they departed their home galaxy for the Milky Way.
                                Is the question over whether the Ancients/Alterans came from the Ori's galaxy? This is pretty well established by the aired episodes, including "Avalon, Part 2:"
                                MITCHELL: We've always presumed that the Ancients were the first evolution of humans in this galaxy. But this is the first evidence suggesting they came here long ago from somewhere far, far away.
                                The "far, far away" is, of course, where Daniel and Vala wind up thanks to the communication device that shows up two seconds later, further evidenced by the fact that the Ori know of the Alterans and consider them those who "abandoned the path."
                                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                                X