Feature Requests for GateWorld.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    People have tried in the past and, well, let's just say Carter's got nothin' on MY track record.
    So what you're saying is the dried husks of former paramours little the road behind you?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      So what you're saying is the dried husks of former paramours little the road behind you?
      Well, the dried husks of all who dare oppose me, generally speaking.

Comment

Well we're certainly getting a lot of... good... ideas to improve GateWorld...

Comment

Originally posted by David
          Well we're certainly getting a lot of... good... ideas to improve GateWorld...
          Good? Ha! Nothing "good" about me or my ideas!

How 'bout a sound-off feature? Y'know, a question of the week with a handful of (very short) replies? 25 words or less. Something like that. Or is that too much like the regular letters to the editor?

Dunno. I have insomnia now, thanks to you, so I'm trying to be a good girl and get back on topic, but... electrocution is really more my style than good ideas.

Comment

Sure there is. Go directly to a certain international hardware store, and bring with you some metallic tender discs. Trade the discs for a small quantity of black adhesive bonding strip in a roll. Return home and attach the "tape" to your "monitor" in an attempt to cover up the offending "thread".

A similar technique works on TV if you dont like theatrical format.
            [email protected]
            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
            One nation under dog
            There of which I stand alone
            A face in the crowd
            Unsung, against the mold
            Without a doubt
            Singled out
            The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
              Trade the discs for a small quantity of black adhesive bonding strip in a roll. Return home and attach the "tape" to your "monitor" in an attempt to cover up the offending "thread".
              Oh, I have other uses for that kind of tape...

Comment

Oh, I have other uses for that kind of tape...
                Hmmm... If I hear that David Hewlett has mysteriously disapeared from the Atlantis set, I know where to look

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Hmmm... If I hear that David Hewlett has mysteriously disapeared from the Atlantis set, I know where to look
                  Mmm... David Hewlett....Yeah, maybe him, too.

Hey, whatever happened to that blog thing of Joe Mallozzi's? Got too busy to maintain it? Got sick of the fighting over it? Kept it going and I simply missed it?

Comment

Oooo, Davey, I had no idea you were the kinky type. It's always the quiet ones...

Since I, myself, am far too perfect to do anything as plebian as give unwarned spoilers, I don't think there'd be any trouble. *haughty sniff*

Unless you were planning to modify it to try and get me to behave. That'll never work. People have tried in the past and, well, let's just say Carter's got nothin' on MY track record.

That better? Very system lordly of you, I must say.
                    Hmmmm, how could you give spoilers when you said you aren't watching current episodes?
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X