X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for double post but whats a CSM?

Comment

CSM is the military rank of Command Sergeant Major. From wikipedia :

The administrative position, Command Sergeant Major, is the senior enlisted advisor to the commanding officer and carries with it certain ceremonial functions such as caring for the unit's colors. Additionally, they serve as monitors for and advocates of the enlisted men in the command. This position exists in units of battalion size or larger.

An alternate usage of Command Sergeant Major is the senior NCO of a headquarters unit at battalion level or above; the soldier filling this position should carry the rank of Sergeant Major, but personnel shortages may, from time to time, force this sergeant major position to be held by a senior Master Sergeant.
      Last edited by strivaria; 22 June 2005, 08:30 PM. Reason: fergot der linky

Comment

Hey all! I posted this in another forum and i was directed here. I was wondering if there was anything i needed to know regarding being in the video at the vancouver convention in July. I have yet to buy my tickets for the convention(a bit pricy for me) so i just wanna make sure that there will still be filming for the documentary at the convention.

Btw, the teaser vid looks pretty good. Though i was thinking about the questions people were asking in the "stump the experts" segments. I mean the Proclarush Taonas, they mentioned that name atleast 5 or 10 times in Lost City part 2. And they also talk about ZPMs like a dozen times in the first season of atlantis.

Comment

Ted, I think you have the wrong thread... the one for the Phenomenon documentary is here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=phenomenon .

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
            Well David I recognised, Darren I'm presuming is the guy on the GW panel with the facial hair. Who were the two female panelists?
            Erin and our great mod Shipperahoy.....right?

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
              Ted, I think you have the wrong thread... the one for the Phenomenon documentary is here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=phenomenon .
              *Bonks head* Doh! Sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X