No announcement yet.

GateWorld Main Page Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you folks are at the very top percentile of Stargate fans. Forum members are always in the heat of it all -- but I've cooked up a news story that no one knows anything about

Comment

cool, will it be up by tomorrow?

Comment

Hi, all!

Yes, indeed, I did forsake my Stargate vows and spend a week offline. We drove the Oregon coast and spent some time in Seattle with our good friends from Chicago (one of whom occasionally lurks here ... bzzt!). Good fun was had by all.

I'm hip-deep in catching up now, and we hope to have all the new episodic and cast photos up at GateWorld later this week. We also have some interesting news stories in the hopper, the annual upgrade of The Stargate Primer, and there's no end in sight for exclusive interviews from the sets of SG-1 and Atlantis.

I promise not to leave you for so long again ... until next time.

Darren

Comment

Darren you deserve a break like anyone else hope you had fun.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Now that he's back, he just has to put a GateWorld Rating for the SG-1 and Atlantis finales
            Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Darren, we could certainly tell you were away, but everyone deserves a vacation! Glad it was a good one, and it's good that you're back!

Comment

Working...
              X