Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this is only the second board I've ever joined, and I think the design is really great. It's obvious that you guys put a lot of work into it. I never joined the old one, because the format was a bit strange, but now that you updated it, I had no excuse not to join.

Phil
    Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
    Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Was the other forum you joined a VBulletin forum, thunderchild?

Comment

I particularly love the new, humorous screencaps behind the titles. They crack me up.

And, incidentally, your last poll option does *NOT* end in a preposition. It's a dangling infinitive.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Shadow...But the good (bad?) news is that dangling infinitives are wrong, too--but they're also a fun euphemism for something (I don't know what because I'm so innocent )
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

this is old but we are on the verge of gateworld 2.0 so it might help give important feedback so... bump
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i voted for plenty happy. i love visiting this site

sig by starlover1990

Comment

i havent seen the "Green"ing function anyware else, and i go to quite a few forums, i really like that funtion!
              Being able to reward people for being constructive to the forum
              Gateworld isnt complete (see thread "Why is Gateword incomplete") but its the best stargate website out there, and its got a wonderful community.
              Hola

Hello

Comment

Overall, I am definitely "plenty happy". I love visiting this website almost daily.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't like it how the columns are never updated...
                  I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

If I don't get my daily 'fix' of GW I get cranky

Have been here for going on two years and have never been disappointed. Has been neat to watch the site evolve over that time period also.

Really admire David and Darren's dedication to keeping this wonderful site going and going and going. Also admire the mods that give of their time too. David and Darren also throw some awesome dinner gatherings for those of us who have been lucky enough to be at the same place at the same time with them.

Keep up the good work gentlemen and ladies - I salute you hehehehe.
                    sigpic
                    Vancouver 2010
                    Chicago 2010
                    Chicago 2011
                    Jack's CSM

Comment

I am plenty happy. And that's saying a lot.

There can never be too many interviews to suit me. I love 'em!

Comment

Plently happy - I like it here!

One idea I have had - Would it be practical for Gateworld to set up a member locator search filter? Thgat way subscribed members could introduce themselvesd to other fans in their vicinity and perhaps organise the oportunitiy to meet each other at meetings or get togethers? There could be an "opt out" action for members who don't want to participate?

I am still relaively new to Gateworld, and forums in general, but I have no intention of gating elsewhere! Keep up the good work!
                        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                        Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Working...
                        X