No announcement yet.

Favorite Gateworld Forum banner pic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry! Its the beckket/mckay one, thought it was Zelenka, oh wellls.

Sorry don't have the doughtnut pic on here, its on my labtop though lol. She is just looking viciously at Hammond I think ( you cant only see from a diagnol angle, you see over his neck from his fight side and Amanda is looking at him viciously sort of holding a doughnut very very 'protectingly'. Like the little blue dude from LOTR.)

The charlies angel pic is one of my favorites too! Its my cells wallpaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
      Sorry! Its the beckket/mckay one, thought it was Zelenka, oh wellls.

Sorry don't have the doughtnut pic on here, its on my labtop though lol. She is just looking viciously at Hammond I think ( you cant only see from a diagnol angle, you see over his neck from his fight side and Amanda is looking at him viciously sort of holding a doughnut very very 'protectingly'. Like the little blue dude from LOTR.)

The charlies angel pic is one of my favorites too! Its my cells wallpaper.
      Wait.. I found it ...

Is that twice now she used a donut to explain the wormhole theory?

Cycling through all the pictures, some of them are pretty funny. The one of jack looking through the big magnifying glass. and the one of jack holding Teal'c face is sweet.

Comment

YES! I love that donut pic! And the Charlie's Angels one is hilarious too...

Although I must say, I like the Weir/Sumner kiss one because it's definitely the one that sparks the most threads by the Prim'tahs.
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I like the one where Teal'c, Sam & Daniel are standing there using their fingers are guns! It always makes me smile because it makes me think of playing like that when we were kids.

I also like the cross-eyed Sam one. It's just so opposite of who Sam is suppose to be. And it's funny besides.
          Last edited by Sela; 09 March 2005, 05:57 PM.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Thats the one! It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it ( as with the Charlie's Angels pose)...

Does that mean that Daniel is the equivalent of Farah Faucet?

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
              Thats the one! It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it ( as with the Charlie's Angels pose)...

Does that mean that Daniel is the equivalent of Farah Faucet?
              ROFLOL!!! A flash of Daniel in a blond Farrah wig just came to mind!!!!
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

My fav would be this one...

Love the Charlie's Angel one, too.
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I like the one where At, CJ and MS are holding thier hands pretending to be guns. That's just a great shot of group humor. Daniel appears to be getting squished.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The one where SG-1 is stuffing there faces with food from Urgo. Only cause every time i see that i start laughing remembering back to that ep.

Comment

ROFLOL!!! A flash of Daniel in a blond Farrah wig just came to mind!!!!
                      Oh god, now I'm scarred for life...

Comment

Is there anywhere that we can see them all? A gallery of sorts, or do we just have to keep hitting refresh? Does anyone know how many there are?
                        I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Hmm =P

Comment

The one with Jack and Teal'c golfing through the gate. That would be awesome!

Comment

Here is mine

sigpic

Comment

Whoa, every post I make gets moved !

Sorry, didn't realize there was a specific forum for this type of stuff, besides, I thought it was an excellent opportunity to talk about the episodes the banner pics came from, hence the location, "General Discussion" . Maybe next time to stay on topic in the general forum, I'll start a thread that has noothing to do with Stargate and just say how cute I think Michael Shanks is!

One thing that seems odd to me is, the general discussion folder is rife with thunk posts, but those posts seem to stay no matter how off topic they get. In many cases, the comments made in those threads qualify as sexist innuendo, (well, no body seems to mind when it's girls gushing over guys anyway, but the second a guy talks about a girl in the same manner, the red alert fires up and everyone mans [or should I say "womans" ] there battle stations!).

I think if there needs to be so many folders, an actor/actress appreciation folder would be very appropriate...
                                Last edited by BruceDickinson; 10 March 2005, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X