Tech on Destiny ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
    Okay, I have a theory. (Disclaimer: I have not watched everything Stargate so if I'm vastly wrong by all means correct me.)

Destiny is following -at an unknown rate or distance- the Stargate seeder ships, perhaps as a way of testing if the gates work or whatever. What if Earths ancient Stargate, the ancient one from Egypt (I haven't seen if theres more than one on Earth) was the last Stargate the seeder ships planted? Maybe the explanation as to why there has been no kino's etc is because Destiny and the secrets she holds just hasn't reached Earth YET or the other galaxies our SG crews have explored. Would that even be possible?
    Nope... lol If you haven't seen all of SG1 I don't want to spoil it for you but nah..
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      The Ancients could have been in Pegasus for a long time before Atlantis left for it, we don't know exactly when the Ancients first got there.
      i agree if i was Ancient i would first check PG before i go there i think that they experimented on new tech in PG before they left MW

Comment

Working...
      X