Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS for Incursion those door opening devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
    Someone else posted that the LA are professional criminals so its likely they have developed technology for opening doors and the fact its circular and fits on the door is merely a coincidence.
    If you look closely you see that each of those inner circular areas have what seems to be a star like formation indented. Those door opener devices FIT perfectly in them, which is why i think the LA got them from somewhere linked to the Destinies past.

Comment

Yeah, those door openers do indicate that the LA have far more information on the Destiny. Perhaps with the next season theyh'll explain how the LA knew about the Destiny and how they came across the information.

Comment

I believe that those door opening devices were created by Rush from the second timeline of SGU s01ep08:Time.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The Origins of the LA as far as we know are from the MW and we have never known or lead to believe otherwise, so by that we can assume that the technology was either created or found in the MW. As to how they know how to use the technology and that they are far does seem curious as we havent really seent Ancient tech of this age before. Telford would obviously have had a major input into how they work once Destiny was found, but his knowledge would have been limited at best.

I think that the only plausable conclusion if that the devices were discovered on a remote planet once used by the anients

Comment

Working...
          X