No announcement yet.

What to sent Destiny if we get a 30s window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say send rings or asgard beaming technology and instructions on how to change it si that the matter stream can make things like they did in unending
    sigpic

Comment

Hows about a few stripper poles for the ladies to do work outs with..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Hows about a few stripper poles for the ladies to do work outs with..
        sigpic
        ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

takes a bow

Comment

Originally posted by Dii-Reno View Post
            A big box of cheesy puffs and condoms.
            That is what I thought first :-D Or they want the hallways to be crowdet with youngsters somewere in the near future .-D
            Riley: "Hey what happened to you"
            Brody: "SHUT UP!"

Eli: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Athur C. Clarke "
            Young: "Turn the Mic back on. Winston Churchill"

Comment

Well, you can't send the Asgard core because it's too large to fit through the gate (Carter in "Unending"), but I would send a time dilation device so that you can keep the gate open for much, much longer, and then I could send a lot more, including plans and individual piece-by-piece materials to build an Asgard core device and materials to fix the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                Well, you can't send the Asgard core because it's too large to fit through the gate (Carter in "Unending"), but I would send a time dilation device so that you can keep the gate open for much, much longer, and then I could send a lot more, including plans and individual piece-by-piece materials to build an Asgard core device and materials to fix the ship.
                I think we have a winner

Comment

Well, if you send a bunch of ZPM's and a way to connect them to the Destiny-style gates, you could technically gate between the galaxies and connect the dots all the way home. I still like my time-dilation idea better, but I guess you could do that and then send the ZPM's.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
                    I think the jumper idea is pretty sound.
                    Even if they are only able to fit one in the gateroom it is still by far the best use of space/time in those short 30 seconds. a jumper would be invaluable in locating resources on planets.
                    except you wouldn't be able to get them out of the gateroom, they would be permanently stuck there, one hovering above the other all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                      except you wouldn't be able to get them out of the gateroom, they would be permanently stuck there, one hovering above the other all the time.
                      Puddle Jumpers get out of the gateroom... through the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by beafly View Post
                        Puddle Jumpers get out of the gateroom... through the gate.
                        You just have to be careful of the Kawoosh not kawooshing away anything important. Damn Destiny's designers and their low ceilings!

Comment

mayb ethey built it that low because they didnt want puddlejumpers on the destiny
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
                            mayb ethey built it that low because they didnt want puddlejumpers on the destiny
                            LOL. They saw the future and said "eww these green ships suck. We shall design it not to fit."

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                              LOL. They saw the future and said "eww these green ships suck. We shall design it not to fit."
                              was destiny definitely built before atlantis?
                              and if it was they could still have had puddle jumpers back then just that we dont know about them
                              sigpic

Comment

To me the gates were made Before they did the puddle jumpers..

Comment

Working...
                                X